Chapter Thirty One

It was raining heavily

It was raining heavily. The wild wind making the trees bend. But Denver was enraged. He needed answers but Ama fucking hadn’t return from Nepal. Denver was knocking on Ama's door repeatedly. The poor door was about to break when a frightened Moon opened the door. Denver barged in and asked Moon to lock ther door.

"I need answers Moon, call Ama, only she can answer my questions.", Denver ordered firmly.

"With due respect alpha, Ama is in a place where her utmost determination is needed, she can't use technology there.", Moon answered fearfully.

The veins on Denvers neck throbbed and his jaw ticked he was about to snap, "My fucking mate lied to me Moon and there has to be a good reason why she did it, my patience is running thin here", Denver growled.

"Alpha Ama will meet you first before everything, she knows about your situation, I have sent her a letter, in the mean time I'm willing to help with anything I can", Moon said.

"Moon my mate told me that my family is cursed because my parents aren’t destined mates, and my siblings will never have the privilege to have mates or pups even I can't have pups but my siblings found their mates and my sister is fucking pregnant", Denver  punched the wall and left a dent there. Moon didn’t know what to do. She searched around and found a thing like a clock, only it had one stand with yes and no written instead of three stands and numbers.

"Alpha please come with me, this clock has gradma's magic in it, it can answer our questions but only in yes or no so ask your questions smartly." Moon said and got seated with Denver. Moon arranged everything, lit a candle and chanted some mantra. Denver wanted to hurry, so he asked the first question himself.

"Is my family cursed?",

The stand started to move and it landed on yes. Denver cussed, he knew Vanessa couldn’t lie, but he doubted his dead mate.

"Did Dakota and Dahlia find their true mates?", this time moon asked. The stand again pointed at yes. Meaning Vanessa lied not wholly but a little.

"Is Dahlia carrying a pup?", Denver asked again and the stand pointed at yes. Denver was now a little calm. He didn’t want to believe this stupid clock like thing but it had Ama's magic and Ama is never wrong.

"Does Petal have a mate?", Denver again asked. The answer was yes and his eyes turned hard.

" Does Petal know who her mate is?", Moon asked, the clock pointed at no much to Denver's relief.

"Is Petal what she seems to be?", the stick pointed at no. Petal wasn’t just and ordinary human, she was born to be a Queen. But Denver took it wrong as usual. He thought that Petal was hiding something.

"Is she hiding something?", Denver asked. The stand pointed at yes clearing Denver's doubts. Indeed Petal was hiding the fact that, she had met Dex and his grandma but nothing serious like Denver thought. Denver had his answers and it was time for Petal's real punishment. She will see the Denver everyone feared.