Chapter Thirty Three

It was Petal's birthday today and she didn't want to sulk around

It was Petal's birthday today and she didn't want to sulk around. She got up with a smile, showered and dressed into a pretty dress that Dahlia had bought her. She went out in the garden, made a flower crown and put it over her head. Alpha wasn't home so she could be herself without worrying about getting scolded. She wanted visit her mama and papa's grave, but they were so far now. Soon a Dahlia with a visible bump came in with Ric. Dahlia hugged Petal and wished her.

"You look so pretty, congratulations on turning seventeen", Dahlia gushed.

"Thank you, how is the baby?", Petal asked. She had an extra affectionate side for pregnant women and babies.

"The baby is fine and kicking, I can't believe I have a mate and a baby on the way, this feels like a dream Petal", Dahlia smiled.

"Does your feet hurt or do you get backaches? I can massage your feet if you want, I look care of the Candy when she was with a pup so I know what to____"

"Calm down Petal, I am fine don't fret, it's your birthday so let's enjoy", Dahlia stopped Petal's rant. Petal blushed.

"I am just excited to be a aunt", Petal said looking down. Ric was standing close, he hadn't wished her yet. Didn't gave her a gift.

" I think you forgot that I am here too", Alaric said snapping Petal's attention to him.

"Oh no Ric I didn't mean to ignore you, Dahlia is having a baby so I was just asking her____"

"Yeah so you decided to ignore the baby's father, that too on your birthday", Ric said faking a pout.

"I am sorry Ric", Petal murmured.

"I am hurt Petal, but I have a surprise for you"

Petal looked excited. Alaric stepped aside and Petal saw Roxy smiling at her. Petal ran and threw herself at Roxy.

"Oh Roxy I have missed you so much, you left me alone amd didn't even visit", Petal cried and sniffed.

"Sorry flower, I had to do something to control my powers so I couldn't visit you", Roxy had tears in her eyes too.

"Oh come on cut the drama, It's Petal's birthday so let's celebrate", Dakota said coming in with a cake box.

" Let's celebrate your birthday like old times Petal only this time with more friends", Ric said clasping his hands.

"You guys so nice, this is the best seventeenth birthday ever", Petal cried even more.

"Hey hey don't cry, now go and make some delicious food for us birthday girl", Uncle Demious said surprising everyone.

"Happy birthday Petal, I brought something for you", Demious said and pulled out a small velvet box. He opened the box, and Petal's eyes widened in awe. He was gifting her diamond earrings that too the expensive ones.