Chapter Twenty Nine

Time flied by and Petals birthday was approaching soon

Time flied by and Petals birthday was approaching soon. She was excited to celebrate her birthday with the people Dex had introduced her to. Over the time Petal and Tyson went to Dex's house more and he had introduced them with his folks. Moreover Dex thought Petal will be living with him soon so she needs to be familiar with his people. Denver hadn’t bothered her that much and that's what made her more afraid. She was always watching her back but Denver ignored her like she didn’t exist. He brought a new woman home with him every night. Tall, beautiful gorgeous woman. Although Petal saw them come with him she never saw them leave. Denver would leave in the morning alone as usual.

 Denver would leave in the morning alone as usual

Petal was playing a game of Cop and thief with Dex today and Tyson wasn’t with them. Dex has requested Petal to come alone saying that Tyson didn’t like him. Petal obviously felt bad and came to play alone not aware of Dex's intentions. Dex said his friends will play with them too but Petal couldn’t see anyone. So Petal was now hiding being the thief and Dex was searching for her as the cop. By now Petal has mustered up how to cover her scent and control her breathing.

"Come out now thief, you can't hide from me!", Dex warned playfully. He was enjoying playfully.

" I'll catch you and put a cuff around your wrists and lock you up", Dex said. Although it was supposed to be playful, there was a hidden meaning.
Dex roamed around a little more and caught a sight of Petals dress behind a bush. He couldn’t smell her as there were so many flower scents around, but he caught a sight of her dress. He approached her slowly from behind and caught her wrist. 

"Gotcha little thief! Now you are all mine", Dex said pulling Petal closer to him.

Petal giggled, "No you caught the wrong person, I didn’t steal anything  officer", saying that Petal tried to pull her wrist out of his grip. But his hold was strong and that resulted in him being on top of Petal causing them to slip on the grassy ground. Petal giggled again,"Get up! You are so heavy "

"Uh..hu I like it here", Dex said and looked at Petal. Petal's cheeks were red, her eyes twinkling and some of her curls were covering her face. Dex removed the hair from her face and slowly leaned in. He inhaled her scent and kissed her neck.