Chapter Fourteen

Denver

Denver

Denver returned home later at night. He was exhausted and panting. In these seventeen years of being mate-less, he had been with a lot of women. But none of them could please the beasts inside him as Petal did. She didn't even try to. That is so odd. Petal could be a witch, trying to frame him for money and power. Many tried to do that but none of them succeeded as Petal did. He had been out, running to take some steam off, when that didn't help he went to Claire's home & spent all his frustration on her but returned home unsatisfied. Claire was elegant, her clothes and style showed it. Her sexy lacy bra, silk nightwear couldn't wipe the memory of Petal's old cotton shirt, thigh-high socks and worn-out bra. Petal lived a humble life on her own and she never complained. Hell, she didn't even ask for a single thing from him. She was so afraid to make him angry. Although he liked her submission, something made him wonder why was she like this? What made her like this? Moreover, how can her blood taste so untainted? He needs answers. He took out his phone and called his assistant.

"Kyros, I need to speak with Ama, tell her to visit my house tomorrow" That was him, the great king, he didn't go to people, people came to him except Petal. He had to go after him. He waited impatiently for his assistant to call him back. While pacing around his room he noticed a brown shopping bag. There was a bold red belly dancing costume there. The skirt had a long slit that will surely show a lot of skin. And the bralette was a deep red with black laces and charming stones decorating it, the neckline will sure show a lot of cleavages. This was the dress he ordered for Petal. He wanted to see her dance. He knew she would be good at belly dancing. Her curvaceous body was the outcome of dancing. He put the bag aside and decided that he will make her wear it someday. Just then his assistant called,

"Alpha with due respect, Ama is in some ashram in Nepal, she is not available at the moment and we don't know when she will be available but she will visit you as soon as she returns from there" Denver frowned hearing that. He wanted to know more about Petal and he just couldn't wait.

"Who are you Petal and what secrets are you keeping?" he muttered and went to sleep. In his sleep, he dreamt of a cute little fairy with long dark curls.

 In his sleep, he dreamt of a cute little fairy with long dark curls