Chapter Twenty Six

As the days went by, Petals life became more sad and gloomy

As the days went by, Petals life became more sad and gloomy. Her sadness was evident around her. The new guard that came along didn't let her out in the garden. Reading in the library, cleaning around and cooking were her only options to pass her time. Dahlia would go out and come back, sometimes she wanted to take Petal too but Denver didn't let her. Petal was getting a plate of food when she remembered the guard outside, she decided to give him some food too. She has never seen him eating, he always stands at the backdoor. Filling up the plate with delicious foods Petal approaches the guy. Not knowing how to address him, she decides to cough.

The guard looks at her, "Miss you are not allowed outside" he informs as usual.

Petal puts the plate filled with food towards him, "I kn..ow, I just wanted to give you some food, I don't see you eating anything ever, so I thought you must be hungry, standing all day and guarding is a tough job so you need to eat, not that I'll mind if you don't____"

"Miss I'll eat this, no need to rant ", the guy tells Petal.

Petal looks down and blushes, "uh....um you can call me Petal, what is your name, I can't call you the security guy all the time you know"

Hearing that the guys lip quirks up a little, "My name is Tyson"

"Okay Mr. Tyson let's make a deal, you let me outside and I'll bring you food everyday, alpha will never know I promise, please, please", Petal begs.

Tyson looks at her and then at the food, the food smells delicious but alpha Denver will kill him if he lets her slide. But her begging eyes are hard to ignore.

"Okay, okay all right but if you ever get caught then It's on you, I wont take the blame"

"Thank you, thank you", Petal jumps up and hugs Tyson. Tyson stands there awkwardly. The guy is a fucking 6ft tall giant and has the face of an wrestler and Petal the tiny girl is hugging him.

"I'll bring you some cookies, eat up", Petal says and runs into kitchen happily. She had made a new friend and she is happy.

 She had made a new friend and she is happy