Chapter Thirty Seven

Warning, mature content ahead

Petal was looking at the moon from her window. She took a peaceful breath and wiped her tears. Denver came into her room like a strom.

"Petal, come here"

Denver's voice was calm, not a hint of anger was visible. Petal moved from her place and stood up facing Denver.

"Y...yes alpha"

"You weren't at the door today and where is my fucking dinner", Denver growled making Petal flinch.

"I____ wasn't feeling go...od but I made some spaghetti ___"

"Fuck that spaghetti, you weren't at the door waiting for me, I had to remove my shoes on my own, what goes in your mind?"

"Sorry___ it just hurts a little when I try to move much___"

"So? You thought after we fucked it changes everything? You can go around being a princess because I broke your hymen?"

Petals eyes pooled with tears. Her heart was hurting so much. He was being so cruel with his words.

"It's not__ like that I am so___"

"Save your apology, you need a real punishment this time!" saying that Denver dragged Petal out of her room. When Petal protested too much Denver threw her over his shoulder and slapped her bum hard. Petal cried out.

"I am sorry please, please"

"One more word and I'll put something in your mouth"

Denver followed some passages and carried Petal underground. Petal didn't even know that there was another level under this mansion. Denver opened a black door and put Petal down. Petal looked around her surroundings. There was this weird looking bed and sofa. And there were whips and canes and many weird stuffs that Petal didn't even see in her life. The whips and canes scared her to her core. Is he going to hit her with the cane? Cane is ok but the whip is not. She has never been whipped before.

"Are......yo...u going to whip me?"

"No I am going to do so much worse"

"Please I am sorry, don't hurt me, please" Petal pleaded joining her hands together.

Denver's heart wavered for a minute looking at her form. After all, she is just a teenager, she is supposed to throw tantrums. He had snatched her normal life from her. No one cared for her, she had no one to complain. He could kill her and get away with it and nobody will even know. She was so helpless. The thought of no one caring for her bothered him. He will care for her but first she needs to understand.

"Okay I won't hurt you", Denver said shrugging his coat off.

"Th...ank you, I'll go and make good food for you" Petal said trying to get down from the weird bed.