Chapter Forty Five

Everyone was so busy with the wedding! Dahlia's house was always in chaos

Everyone was so busy with the wedding! Dahlia's house was always in chaos. But Petal took great care of her. She massaged her feet, gave her pickles, delicious and nutritious food. Dahlia would let Petal feel her belly when the baby moved or kicked. The same goes for Roxy. She also moved into Dahlia's house as soon as she got to know that Petal moved there. The trio planned everything together, they were like sisters and Petal was the baby of the group. Grandma Esmae was on Petal all the time. From taking her meds and eating lots because she was carrying two wolf babies, Petal loved the feeling. Finally, she felt like she belonged somewhere. The trio went dress shopping, with Dahlia being almost nine months pregnant, she needed a comfortable dress. Cake tasting, choosing flowers and other things went smoothly.

Now everyone was preparing for the wedding. Petal and Roxy were the bridesmaids while Dakota and Denver were groomsmen. Petal took care of the flowers and food much to Esmaes dismay. Grandma didn’t want Petal to work much.

Dahlia looked beautiful with her white wedding dress. Petal wore a pale pink off-shoulder dress that had a bow in the waist. She was happy and she glowed.

''You look so pretty, Dahlia'', Petal gushed.

''You look beautiful too, probably more than me'', Dahlia's eyes welled up.

''Hey, hey don't be sad, why are you crying''

''I am just nervous, probably wedding jitters''

''It's okay to get nervous, It's your big day, now stop crying. You're going to ruin your makeup'', Petal hugged Dahlia tight.

''Now go don't make my brother wait''

Douglas came and took Dahlia's hand, ''Never thought you'd grow up so fast''

''I will aways be your little girl, Dad", Dahlia replied.

"My kids growing up and having their own families, I feel like I am too old", Douglas laughed.

He walked Dahlia to Ric, where Ric was standing with the priest. Ric looked handsome in his suit. Ric took Dahlia's hand and kissed it. The ceremony began and soon Dahlia and Ric were husband and wife.

Petal felt tired and wanted to get away for a while, so she went to grandma.

"Grandma I feel tired, can I go to my room and sleep?"

"Of course dear, go get some rest, I'll get you tomorrow for the reception."

"Ok grandma bye"

Petal walked towards the house. She wondered if she'll ever get married... Who will walk her down the asile? Will anyone want to marry her? Will someone accept her babies? With these thoughts running inside her head she bumped into someone.

"Sorr___", before she could finish her sentence, she knew it was him. She knew his scent. She didn’t look up and tried to move away but he caught her wirst.