Prologue

Petal was the only human in her small pack

Petal was the only human in her small pack. Her papa had been a wolf but her mama wasn't. Sadly her mama passed away when she was just a baby and her papa..... well her papa died when she was just 8, leaving her in the care of alpha of the Moonshine pack. Moonshine pack was a small pack with around 120 pack members. Alpha Raphael didn't care much about petal, but he promised her father that he will take care of her untill she was old enough. And he was doing just that untill Alpha Denver found out about sweet and fragile little Petal.

Denver, Alpha Denver was a hybrid. His father was a lycan and mother was a vampire. His anchestors were the first lycaons born from Zeus' curse. Alpha Denvers mother Rachel and father Douglas weren't mates. They were part of a prophecy that said their offspring will bring peace upon the supernatural world and Alpha Denver did bring peace upon the supernatural world. He was a lycan so wolfs worshipped him. He was a pureblood vampire so the vampires feared him. But he was mateless and have been mateless for a long time untill a witch came into his life. The witch claimed to be his mate and brought joy into his dull life. He was happy and containted with his mate but that happiness didn't last for long, his mate committed suicide for some unknown reason. Now that years after he had found the reason behind his mates death, he will take his revenge.