Chapter 20( Everett's POV): Imelda Domhnall Kavan

I was the last person to enter the room. Max found out his parents died saving him and handing him to the rebellion, Harlow and Ryder were married, and I had no clue what to expect. I tried to always remain positive but deep down I was in pain. I was walking on my own in a dark forest and had no direction on how to navigate to safety. I never had anyone to guide me like Harlow had Ryder. At least, I didn't know if I did. Half my life has been erased or filled with blank place holders.

I entered the room and saw the prompter. I clicked "Imelda and Everett."The video began playing and started with a video of me and the girl named Imelda getting tattoos.

The crows.

"No matter what they do we will always find one another and these tattoos are another way to ensure that." I looked around 17 years old. My voice sounded so sure of it and Imelda was wincing as the needle made contact with her skin. I held her hand and comforted her.

The video went black and another one popped up in its place. Our wedding. There was no sound but then I saw her. She was known as the mad scientist known for killing and torturing rebels who got caught.

She looked different. Innocent. She had a beautiful silk dress with a low dip in the front and her back completely exposed. Her hair was curly. I assumed they were natural curls. I met her at the altar and we exchanged our vows. The kiss consumed me. I wanted to feel it again.

How was I so in love? I have never been that in love. I mean I married the girl!

Another video, a hidden camera in place. "HOW CAN YOU BE SURE!!"Imelda was yelling at young me. "They are going to come in here and erase your memories and mine! It's just a matter of time! What happens if I kill you or you kill me? How can we be so sure," she said, her hands were on her head and I was storming around the room.

I was pissed beyond what I thought I would ever show anyone. I never let someone see this side of me and yet here it is in 4k!!

Well shit.

My body turned to face her and my hands cupped her face,"Princess! All will be okay! I WON'T LET THEM TAKE YOU FROM ME AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM TRY. YOU ARE MINE AND I AM YOURS. THEY CAN'T SEPARATE US AND THEY CAN TRY ALL THEY WANT BUT IN THE END I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU AND IF THEY TRY I WILL DIE PROTECTING YOU!"

Past Me kissed Imelda. Slow and passionately. My shirt slowly lifted and then hers. "Wait a second," I said. Imelda was left in her undergarments and young me taped the hidden cameras. I knew where they all were. All I could hear were the noises of goofing around and the joy escape from both me and Imelda. 

Another video showed all of us as a group sitting in a living room while Imelda cooked and I played on the Xbox with Ryder. Harlow was in the kitchen talking to Imelda and drinking a whiskey. Imelda had a glass of wine and I came behind her and cradled her in my arms planting a kiss on her lips the her neck. 

We all were laughing.

 We were all so happy. 

"HELL YEAH! YA'LL I'M MARRIED!!!!!!!"