☆ TWINKLES ☆

So......after having a really long time for thoughts and considerations, I decided to call all of you TWINKLES!! Because the moon ☾︎ will always needs the stars ✯ to company it every night.

You guys are my virtual friends, my stars, my amigos, my buddies, my supporters, my readers, my voters, my commenters and my everything!! Thank you so much for reading my books, voting and commenting too of course.

Thank you for supporting my works.I will improve my writing skills, my grammar and everything that concluded in writing good books.Hope you guys support me to the end.

Soo I hope you guys love this new name.I will use 'Twinkles' from now on!!

Soo hello TWINKLES!! I'm the author, Sya.Nice to meet you TWINKLES!!

________

Just wanna tell you how I got the highlightmoon name lmao.You don't have to read but I just wanna tell because yeah I don't know to tell it to who haha.

So when I first joined NCTzen I like every members.Like everyday I will change my biases hahaha.But that's true tho.

You can't have a bias in NCT because EVERYONE are your bias wreckers of course haha.

So I created this account when I like Taeil.So that's how it's HIGHLIGHT the MOON.So Highlightmoon.So I thought people will think that I like Moon Taeil lmaoo.But nobody got the clue.Lol I am not good at making a name.

That's it haha!! Have a nice day!! Bye twinkles ✨🌠⭐💫💛