CHAPTER 20

There were stood five students Jaiden attacked yesterday alongside with Marcus Flint. They all smirked devilish at Jaiden.

"Uuuuu..are you scared?" They all laughed.

"N-no." Jaiden said with a waiver voice.

"N-no." One of them mocked Jaiden and the rest of them laughed.

"You're not supposed to attack my friends, Monster." Said Flint.

"Please. I have classes to go. Can we settle this thing later?" Jaiden said. Honestly, she was really scared. They all looked at each other and faked their nice smile.

"Why not? After all, your classes is important." Said one Ravenclaw.

"We'll meet again at lunch, darling." They let go of Jaiden and walked away laughing.

Jaiden sighed in relief. She didn't noticed that she had holding her breath. She quickly walked to the History of Magic classroom. Her classes before lunch went well, until it's time for lunch.

She walked as fast as she can to the Great Hall. But then she saw the three boys from earlier came towards her from in front of her. She turned around and, Merlin, that's the scariest day Jaiden had in her life. She bumped into someone. She looked up and saw another three of them. They all looked down at Jaiden and smirked.

Jaiden's horrified face made them very satisfied. They all dragged Jaiden to the girl bathroom. They pinned Jaiden on the ground and lift up her right sleeve.

"Now, be a good girl and shut your mouth." Flint said while twirling a knife around his fingers.

"Please. Anything but that." She begged.

"But this is how we have fun." One Hufflepuff said.

Flint then started to carve word freak, monster and half-breed on her arm many times. One of them covered her mouth to stop her from screaming. They didn't care about Jaiden's tears.

About a few minutes, Flint stopped. They all released Jaiden.

"Come on. Lunch had finished. We gotta go." Said one Ravenclaw. Before they left, they kicked Jaiden on her stomach and her back.

Once they left Jaiden tried to get up. She cleaned her arm. She washed all the blood and wrapped her arm with a shirt she have in her bag.

She made her way to Potions classroom. She was two minutes late when she arrived. She opened the door and everyone staring at her, even Snape.

"Sit, Miss Rookwood and 5 points from Gryffindor." Snape said. Jaiden made her way to sit at the back. Before Snape started the class, he took a few looked at Jaiden.

'It's hurt freaking bad. How long do I need to wait for all my classes to end. And how in the world I can have a blood Replenishing Potion without tell anyone about this? They used a freaking knife. A knife! Didn't they think that I still need to use my hand!' Snape heard what Jaiden thought. He looked at Jaiden and saw she was brewing her potion without a problem and her face didn't show any emotions.

After potions end Snape asked for Jaiden to stay.

"I'm sorry I'm late today, Professor. But I assure you that I'll not going to late again after this." She said without made an eye contact with Snape.

"You better not. What classes you have left?" He asked.

"Just flying class, then I have free period."

He nodded, "I want you to come here after your last class. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Sir."