CHAPTER 77

A few days had passed. It was the day they were taking their OWLs exam. It wasn't easy for everyone. Even for Jaiden. They kept writing their answers down until they heard a loud bang coming from outside of the hall.

Umbridge who was standing at the front, moved from her place and walked towards the door. Their attention went to Umbridge who was standing at the entrance, looking out confusedly.

One red spark came flying in front of Umbridge's face before it flew in into the hall. Not long after that, Fred and George came flying in into the hall on their broom.

They both started to throw fireworks everywhere. The hall bursted out with a loud cheer and clap. The exam papers already being forgotten by everyone.

"Ready when you are!" Jaiden heard one of the twin shouted. She didn't know which one because she didn't catch it who was talking. Just then, a firework being threw and it bursted into a dragon. It came towards Umbridge and chased her all the way out from the Great Hall.

"Cool, isn't?" Came Fred to her left. She looked at him and grinned.

"So, this is the prank you two didn't want to tell me?"

"It's a surprise!" George came to her right. "We sure you like it."

"I love it."

"We have to go. Bye, Jaiden." Fred said and flew away.

"See you at the next holiday!" George shouted and followed Fred outside. Jaiden, too, ran outside and joined everyone. Clapping, cheering and laughing.

"You have to see Draco's face when this one firework came to him!" Blaise said to Jaiden. After the crowd had cleared, Jaiden just caught Blaise among them so they decided to go back inside together.

"It was really funny." Jaiden laughed.

"I bet that was the best prank Fred and George had ever done." Jaiden said.

"Yeah, and after this, all the pranks will come from you." Blaise said which made Jaiden laughed. "I want to go back to common room." Blaise said again and Jaiden nodded.

"Alright, Blaise. See you." Blaise nodded and went down to the dungeon. "Well, to the lake." She said to herself and started to make her way to the Black Lake.

She simply just sitting under the tree while kept playing back the scene that happened in the Great Hall. She sat there until she got bored then she walked back in to the castle.

When she walked in into the common room, she didn't see her friends anywhere. Then she heard someone walking down the stairs. It was Dean.

"Hey, Dean."

"Hi, Jaiden. What's up?"

"Have you seen Harry, Ron and Hermione?" She asked.

Dean shook his head. "The last time I saw them, they were rushing out from the common room."

"Oh. Do you have any idea where they're going?" She asked. And for the second time, Dean shook his head.

"I only heard them talking about chimney. Then, that's all. They were gone." Dean said.

"Chimney?" She said to herself. "Umm.. okay. Thank you, Dean. I'll see you later." She didn't wait for his respond. Instead, she ran out from the common room. She ran all the way down the stairs until she didn't know where she have to go.

She wandered around the castle until she spotted her Slytherins friends looking mad at something.

"Guys!" She called while running towards them.