CHAPTER 51

"Anything from the trolley! Anything from the trolley!" They heard a woman voice who always sell sweets in the Hogwarts Train. Ron and Harry quickly got up from their seat and went to their bag. Pulled out their money and rushed out from their compartment to the woman that was waiting for them outside.

They bought their sweets and sat back down. For the rest of their journey back to Hogwarts, they just talked about the Dark Mark that appeared in the sky at the Quidditch World Cup. They all filled up Jaiden about what exactly happened until they arrived.

They walked into the Great Hall and sat down on the Gryffindor table. They waited for all the staff and the students to arrived. Once they all had sat down, Dumbledore went to start his speech.

"And for this year, you all wouldn't going to stay here by yourself. We'll be joining by our other friends from the other schools. Hogwarts had been chosen to be a landlord for the Triwizard Tournament." All the students gasped. Dumbledore opened his mouth to continue but the Filch walked in to the front and whispered something to him. Dumbledore nodded and Filch walked out.

"As I said before, the Triwizard Tournament will be held here at Hogwarts but enough with my speech. Now, let's welcome the students from Beauxbatons with their headmistress, Madam Maxime." Dumbledore said. They looked to the door and there were a few girls walked in wearing a blue dress. All the boys eyes were at them. They made a little dance while walked to the front.

After Dumbledore greeted their headmistress, he spoke up again. "Now, let's welcome proud sons from Durmstrang and their headmaster, Igor Karkaroff." The Great Hall door burst opened again and a few boys students walked in.

Same to Beauxbatons, they made a little actions while walking in. "That's Victor Krum. The seeker." Jaiden heard Ron said.

"It's sucks that we couldn't participate too." Ron said and sat down on the couch at the front of fireplace at the common room.

"Yeah, it is. It's kind of cool though." Jaiden said while sitting next to him. Hermione looked at them in disbelief.

"Are you kidding? It's a dangerous game. People died in that tournament." Hermione said.

"But if I had a chance, I'll put my name in that goblet." Ron said.

"Same." Jaiden said and they two high five.

"You two really don't love your life, do you?"  Hermione said. Ron rolled his eyes and stood up and held out his hand for Jaiden.

"Let's talk outside. She can't even take a jokes." Ron said. Jaiden laughed and grabbed his hand. They both walked out from the common room. "Actually, I don't have idea where to go." Ron said. Jaiden looked at her wrist watch.

"Let's go up to the Astronomy Tower. We still have an hour before curfew." Jaiden said and Ron nodded. They made a small talk while climbing up the stairs. When they made it, Jaiden instantly went to the edge and sat down. Ron followed behind her.

"So, this is why you always spending your free time here. The view and the vibes hit different up here. But it still cold though." Ron said. Jaiden chuckled and waved her hand. Ron immediately felt more warm and comfortable.

He looked at Jaiden, "What was that?" He asked.

She shrugged, "Magic, you idiot." She teased.

He rolled his eyes, "I know that is magic, Jaiden." They two chuckled. They sat in comfortable silent and just enjoyed the view until Jaiden broke it.

"Do you think we will have a trouble too this year?" Ron looked at her with a questioning look. "I mean, we always got into a trouble every damn year."