CHAPTER 63

Luckily, after Transfiguration Minnie didn't ask Jaiden to stay behind. She quickly walked out from the class and avoided Harry, Ron and Hermione.

In the crowded corridor, Jaiden heard that her friends called for her to wait. She pretended that she didn't hear them and just walked away. It was lunch time. Jaiden didn't go to the Great Hall to eat, instead, she made her way up to the Astronomy Tower.

When she arrived, she went to sit at her usual place. She just sat there in silent until she heard someone climbed up the stairs. She looked at the stairs and saw Draco. When they met eye contact, Draco became awkward.

He hesitantly made his way to sit down next to her. "Hey." He greeted and watched the view.

"Hey." She greeted back and did the same.

"Are you always sitting up here?" Draco asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Not always, no. It just when I need to think and when I mad." Draco nodded.

"So, I saw this morning that you've been avoiding Potter and his friends. Even after Transfiguration. And now you're sitting here alone." He said without looking at her.

"What? How did you know?" She asked and looked at him.

"After Transfiguration, I heard Potter, Weasley and Granger called for you in the corridor. I know you heard them, but why did you just walked away?" She sighed.

"You really want to know?" She asked. Draco nodded eagerly.

"Why not? I like gossip." Draco said which made Jaiden laughed a bit. Jaiden then started to tell him everything. From her detention until where they were.

"Wow. You've gone through a lot of thing." Draco said in disbelief. Jaiden shook her head.

"No, Draco. Out there," She said while pointing at the view in front of them. "There's a lot more people out there who've gone a lot in their life. There's a people without a job even they tried to get it many times. There's a people who get abused. There's people who are mistreated and doesn't get a justice. At least, that's what I'm thinking when I have a problem. I'll think about the others life. That will make us realize that someone had more rough life than us."

"Well, I think I can use your advice after this." Draco said and they both laughed. "It's really nice up here."

"It is." Jaiden said.

"Hey. How about we have a picnic here tonight? If I'm not mistaken, there's a meteor shower tonight. It would be fun and nice."

"With who?" Jaiden asked.

He shrugged. "You can invite anyone you want. I'll take Blaise with me."

Jaiden thought for a few moments. "I think, it will just be the three of us. I don't want us to get caught." Draco smiled.

"Okay. Meet me here back at 11. Deal?" Draco said and let out his pinky finger. Jaiden smiled and nodded and made a pinky promise with him.

"What's class you have next?" Jaiden asked.

"I have Charms." Draco said. "What about you?"

"Defense Against the Dark Arts." Jaiden replied sighing.

"Gosh, that terrible. I'm sorry with what she put you in." Draco said and patted her shoulder. Jaiden smiled slightly.

"Let's grab something from the Great Hall before we go to our next class." Draco suggested which Jaiden nodded. They both got up and walked together to the Great Hall.