CHAPTER 44

Jaiden groaned quietly. This wasn't a good time for Sirius to show himself. Sirius stepped out from his hiding spot. Hermione immediately walked in front of Harry and shielding him.

"If you want to kill Harry, you have to kill us first." Hermione said.

"No. Only one will die tonight." Sirius replied. Jaiden immediately knew that Sirius refered it to Peter.

"Then, it would be you." Harry said. He ran to Sirius and pinned him against the floor and pointed his wand at him.

"Are you trying to kill me, Harry?" He asked with a slight chuckled. Jaiden rolled her eyes.

"Harry get off him." Jaiden said. Harry looked at her in disbelief.

"What? Are you mental? What side are you in? Why you defending him?" Harry asked.

Jaiden sighed, "Harry, you need to know the story first." She said calmly.

"Why are you talking like you know him?" Harry said. He started to get angry.

"Because I do." Jaiden replied.

"How?" Harry raised his voice slightly. But before Jaiden can reply, the door bedroom swung opened.

"Expelliarmus!" Remus stunned Harry and his wand flew off of his hand. He nodded to Harry to get off Sirius which he did. The two men changed a few words before hugging each other. Jaiden who saw this smiled. Sirius turned back and grabbed Jaiden by her arm and the three of them hugged.

"I've found him." Sirius said excitedly once they broke their hugged.

"I know." Remus replied.

"Let's kill him." Sirius said again.

"No!" Hermione shouted which made Jaiden jumped a little. "I trusted you." She looked at Remus. "But all this time, you being his friend. He's a werewolf too. That's why he always missing classes." Hermione said. Ron gasped but Harry didn't which Hermione looked at him weirdly but shrugged it off.

She looked at Jaiden, "Why you lied to us?" Jaiden looked at Harry but he just shrugged. 

She sighed, "Hermione, if me, a student, being a werewolf, everyone freaked out like there's no tomorrow, what do you think their reaction would be if they know one of their Professors is a werewolf? Look at yourself. You said like, us, a werewolf, is a filthy thing." Hermione looked slightly regret with what she had said.

"Enough talking, Jaiden, Remus. Let's kill him!" Sirius said like a mad man.

"Wait!" The Lupins said together.

"I did my waiting! Twelve years of it, in Azkaban!" Jaiden and Remus looked at each other. She nodded. Remus slowly passed his wand to Sirius and he snatched it.

"But wait. Harry has a right to know why." Remus said again.

"I know why." Harry said with pain in his voice. "You betrayed my parents. You're the reason they are dead."

"No, Harry. It wasn't him. Someone did betrayed your parents but it wasn't him." Remus said.

"Who is it then?" Harry asked.

"Peter Pettigrew." Sirius said. "And he's right here. In this room. Come out, come out, Peter. Come out and play!"

The next thing Jaiden knew was, the bedroom door being opened again and they all saw Snape. Jaiden groaned inside of her. He was the last person Jaiden would want in this room.

"Expelliarmus!" He stunned Sirius who was holding the wand. Snape and Sirius then started to change a hatred words towards each other.

'Dad, do something to stop them.' She said.