CHAPTER 83

"You hurt her." Harry said when they three just standing there in front of her door.

"What?" Remus and Sirius asked at the same time. "Did you mean with a boyfriend's stuff?" Remus asked.

Harry shook his head slowly. "You, Sirius. You hurt her. It sounded like you didn't approve it when she has a Slytherin's friends and it make her sad. You see it by yourself how her mood changed. I accidentally asked her about the same thing and luckily, I didn't put myself into trouble with her."

Sirius started to feel guilty. Just because of his hatred towards Slytherin, he had hurt her. He sighed, shutting his eyes and looked down.

"You better go and apologize soon. Goodnight." Harry said and walked to his room. Remus patted his back and smiled reassuring at him.

"She's gonna be fine, but Harry's right. You have to apologize or else she wouldn't treat you the same." Remus said. Sirius nodded and they both walked to their room.

The next morning, it was Christmas. Jaiden woke up and quickly went into her bathroom that were connected with her room. After she had done with taking a quick shower, she wear a dark blue sweatpants and a black t-shirt. Then, she started to write back to Blaise. She wrote two letters for Blaise, one she said that she couldn't join him and she was really sorry. Another one was a Christmas wish.

She took out a present that she bought last minute for Blaise and started to wrap it. It was just a black scarf but she made sure that it was comfy enough for him to wear. 

She put Blaise's thing aside and started to write a simple Merry Christmas wish card for Draco. She pulled out a present for Draco that she bought last minute too. It was a same scarf like Blaise's one but it was grey colored. She wrapped it and after she'd done, she went to check on Jake. Turned out, he was already awake.

"Merry Christmas, buddy." Jaiden said and started to caressing him.

'Merry Christmas, Jaiden.' Jake said. 'You need anything?' 

"Yes, actually. Can you help me with sending those for Blaise and Draco?" She asked and pointed to the presents on her desk. 

'Sure.' He said and flew to her desk. She moved towards her desk and started to tie Blaise's stuff first at his leg. But before she did that, she shrunk it first so that it won't be too heavy for Jake. She made sure to tell Blaise in the letter that he have to use Engorgio spell to make his present back to its normal size. 

After Jake gone, Jaiden shrunk Draco's present and waited for Jake to come back. She had waited for him like 50 minutes or so, when she heard someone was walking outside of her room. Then, her door being knocked by someone but she didn't say anything. The door swung opened and it revealed Sirius. 

He didn't expect that Jaiden already awake, that was why he opened the door. Beside, he didn't get any response from her. "Hi." He said awkwardly. Jaiden smiled and said hi back. Sirius hesitated at first but walked in to her room nevertheless. He moved to her bed and sat down next to her.

"Why'd you wake up so early?" He asked. 

"I need to send my friends their presents." She said, shrugging. 

"Oh." Jaiden looked at him in confusion.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Look, Pup. I want to apologize with what I said last night. I know I've upset you and believe me, I have no intentions on doing that to you. It just slipped out. I know I shouldn't have say that. You have the right to be friend with anyone you want. Could you forgive me?" He said without meeting her eyes.