CHAPTER 76

The next day, after Jaiden have done of getting ready, she went down to the Great Hall for breakfast. As she arrived at the entrance, she came face to face with Blaise.

"Jaiden. We have something to show you." Blaise said and took her hand. He dragged her to their table and told her to sit down which she did. She ignored all the glances that she got from Slytherins and the other students and focused on her friends.

"Show her." Pansy said. Crabbe passed to her a newspaper for today.

"We have confirmed that 10 high-security prisoners in the early hours of yesterday evening did escape. And of course, the muggle prime minister has been alerted to the danger." Said Fudge. "We strongly suspect that the breakout was engineered by a man with personal experience in escaping from Azkaban, Sirius Black, cousin of escapee Bellatrix Lestrange."

Jaiden folded the paper and shove it away angrily. She took a few deep breath while looking down at the table in front of her. She wasn't mad because of the escaped prisoner. She was mad because of Fudge thinks that it was all had to do with Sirius.

"Why Pads? Why him?" She mumbled under her breath.

"Are you alright?" Came Goyle voice beside her. She took one last deep breath and nodded.

"I'm fine. Let's just eat." They all knew better than to ask her again so they all went back to their food and started to talk with her to distract her from her thought

That day, after her all classes had came to the end, Jaiden just wandered around the castle while having a talk with Remus and Sirius inside her mind.

Jaiden knew by Sirius's tone that he was a bit sad. His name already cleared but some people still thinks that he had something to do with the mass breakout from Azkaban just because he did escaped from there once.

After their conversation came to the end, Jaiden started to make her way back to the common room. When she turned around the corner, she saw Umbridge with her Slytherins group, Fudge and three other Ministry people. Two of them was Kingsley Shacklebolt and Percy Weasley.

"That's her. Get her Mr Malfoy." She heard Umbridge voice. Draco passed Cho to one of the Slytherins and slowly walked towards Jaiden. She wasn't sure why she didn't run. Maybe because it was just Draco.

"Jay you have to follow us." Draco said once they were close enough.

"What?"

"Jay, please. I don't want to be rough at you."

"Mr Malfoy." Umbridge called. He sent a glance at Umbridge and looked back at Jaiden.

"I'm sorry." That was all he said before yanked her hand and dragged her to Umbridge. When they were close, Jaiden looked at Fudge dead in his eyes which he just avoided her gaze.

"Shacklebolt if you please, take Miss Lupin with you. Mr Weasley, take Mr Potter and Miss Chang with you. Slytherins, thank you for your help. You are dismissed." Umbridge said.

Draco passed Jaiden to Kingsley and sent her an apologetically look before walking away. They all started to walk. Jaiden looked at Harry.

"Why?" She mouthed at him. But he just shook his head and looked away from her. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. She then, caught Cho's eyes.

"What happened?" She mouthed again. Cho didn't say or do anything. She simply looked away from her.

"Been watching them for weeks. And see, 'Dumbledore's Army', proof of what I've been telling you right from the beginning, Cornelius." Umbridge said while walking in into Dumbledore's office with everyone followed behind.