CHAPTER 84

One day after Jaiden had finished with all her classes, she went into her dorm. The first thing that caught her eyes when she walked in was a book that Blaise gave to her.

She left it on her desk that morning. She had been thinking about it. She nodded to herself and tossed her bag on her bed and took the book with her. 

She walked out from her common room and went to make her way towards Dumbledore's office. When she arrived at the front of his door, she took a deep breath before knocked. She was ready to being honest with him. 

"Come in." Dumbledore's voice came. She pushed opened the door and walked in. She saw he was sitting behind his desk, as usual. "Jaiden. What do I owe this pleasure?" Dumbledore asked with a smile. 

She smiled back. "I want to talk about something, if you don't mind?" 

"Sure, sure. Sit down." He said and gestured for her to take a seat. She sat down and looked at the book. "What is it about?" Jaiden looked up at him before slowly placed the book on his desk and signed to him to take a look at it. Dumbledore looked at her suspiciously before picked up the book. He read the title and raised an eyebrow to himself.

"So, you were thinking about going back in time?" He asked and he received a nod as a respond. "And you steal this from the restricted section. Interesting." Dumbledore said again while opening it page by page.

"In my defense, I borrow it. Borrow without permission." She said and smiled awkwardly afterwards. Dumbledore gave her a knowing look but just waved it off. "What do you think about it? I want to go back so that I could change the future. I mean, I want Harry's parents to be here with us. We need to use every help that we could fine for the upcoming war and we could use theirs. And finally, Harry would feel their love towards him physically." 

Dumbledore put the book back on his desk and rested his arms on his desk too. "You're right. But like what you said, Jaiden, we need every help that we can get and one of those is from you. We need your help too Jaiden. I'm sure you've read this book and you know the timeline would be different. It could be months or years when you're just a few days there." Jaiden nodded and sighed. 

"These things that coming will surely be a suffer to everyone." She said which Dumbledore agreed with her.

"Listen, Jaiden. I'll give my permission for you to go back in time and change everything but, you have to do it after the war end. Therefore, you need to make it out alive." Dumbledore said. Jaiden took in every word Dumbledore said and nodded. "What's your plan when you arrives there?" 

"First of all, I'm gonna save the Potters. I'm gonna give Sirius the justice that he deserves and Pettigrew will go to the prison. Then, I'm gonna save Sirius's brother, Regulus." (Let's pretend that Regulus is still alive when Potters got killed and he went after the Horcrux after Voldemort gone.) 

"Anything else?" He asked. Jaiden sighed and shook her head slowly.

"I couldn't stop Sevy from getting the Dark Mark because he already had it even before the Potters got killed. But, I might can save the Longbottoms. Any advice?"

Dumbledore nodded. "Bring someone with you. Someone that are not born yet in that time. Understood?"

"Understood." Jaiden sighed again and looked down. Then, something clicked. "Wait." She said and looked up at Dumbledore.

"What?"

She groaned. "It was a full moon the night the Potters got killed. How come I can help them if I am in my wolf form?" She said and put her head in her hands.

Dumbledore shook his head. "It wouldn't affect you." She looked up at him and squinted her eyes.

"How'd you know?"