CHAPTER 47

Jaiden ran out from Dumbledore's office and went to the Great Hall as fast as she can. She burst into the Great Hall and it made half of the students looked at her direction. She ignored them all and ran to where the trio were.

She sat down next to Hermione with the boys across from her."Hey. You guys wouldn't believe this." Jaiden said to them.

"What is it?" Hermione asked. Before Jaiden can say anything, the Great Hall door opened and there stood Remus, Sirius, Snape and Dumbledore.

Everyone looked at Sirius with wide eyes. Before they have a time to freak out, Dumbledore held out his hands and motioned them to calm down. "As you can see here, this is Sirius Black." He gestured to Sirius. "He is misunderstood as a mass murderer. He already have his trial and by tomorrow the news will come out that he is innocent." 

The Great Hall fell silent. No one dared to say anything until Jaiden stood up and started to clap. Followed by Harry then Ron and Hermione. Slowly, everyone got up and clapped for Sirius. Harry ran to Sirius and hugged him.

Their feast went really well for Jaiden. But she still can saw that Snape and Sirius glared at each other. She ignored both of them and just enjoyed that night. After the feast, Harry asked Jaiden if she wanted to come with him to meet Sirius in Remus's office which she accepted his offered. Jaiden had asked Remus if they can came to meet them and Remus said yes.

They knocked on the door and opened it. They saw Remus and Sirius was talking on the couch so they went there and sat with them. Harry next to Sirius and Jaiden next to her father.

"So Sirius. You said I can come and live with you, right?" Harry asked. Sirius put his arm around him and sighed.

"I wish I could just bring you to live with me straight away, Harry. But for now, I can't. I need to sort things out. I hope you understand." Sirius said and gave him a small smile. Harry nodded in understanding even he felt slightly sad.

"Come off it, Harry. It wouldn't take too long for him to get ready himself. I'm sure next year, you will have your chance to stay with him and get out from your Uncle's house." Jaiden said and Harry smiled at her. They talked until Harry said that he wanted to go back to the common room.

"Oh, and Harry." Sirius called for him when he reached to the door. He turned back to them. "Before you go to your dorm, I left something rather interesting for you in front of the fireplace." He said and winked at him. Harry nodded in confusion but nonetheless just shrugged it off and walked out.

"So, where you're going to live?" Jaiden asked Sirius.

"He will live with us for now." Remus said. Jaiden face lit up and smiled.

"Cool." Jaiden said.

"But that doesn't mean you guys can spend time together just to plan a prank." Remus said quickly after he saw Sirius and his daughter smiled mischievously at each other. They two looked at him.

"Oh, come on." They whined. He shook his head. Jaiden turned to Sirius.

"You know, he didn't believe me when I told him that you're innocent." Sirius of course already knew this. Jaiden had told him before but still, he just played along with her.

"Really?" He said in disbelief and acted like he was hurt. "How dare you not believe her, Remus." Sirius said. Remus rolled his eyes.

"Okay, I'm sorry about that. And stop doing that. You two are so dramatic." Remus said and they two laughed. They talked until it was 1 in the morning. Jaiden already fell asleep on the couch which they decided to just stayed there for that night.