CHAPTER 89

"She's dead! She's dead!" Bellatrix exclaimed as she emerged from the corridor where she just shot a killing curse at Jaiden.

"No!" Remus shouted with pain in his voice before trying to go to Jaiden but Sirius and Snape immediately stopped him.

Blaise and Draco stood there in shock. But then, Draco being pulled back into reality when he saw everyone was running back inside the castle as the Death Eaters were coming. He turned to Blaise who was looking at the corridor where Jaiden's body lie with tears in his eyes.

"Blaise we have to get inside." Draco said to him but he didn't move at all. He grabbed his hand and dragged him inside even though he was trying to resist.

"Draco, I have to go to Jaiden." Blaise said once Draco had stopped dragging him. He tried to walk pass him but he immediately stopped him.

"Blaise, she'll be alright. Remember what she have with her? She have a Horcrux. She won't die easily." Draco said with his hands placed on Blaise's shoulders. Blaise shook his head and looked down.

"Hey, mate. She'll be alright. You won't lose her, you'll meet her back. But, in order to meet her, you have to survive first. You can do that, right?" Draco said in hurry as lots of scream could be heard. Blaise looked back up and nodded.

Then, one Death Eater emerged at the corner of the corridor. Blaise who saw this immediately raised his wand and killed that man. He ran to him and picked up his wand then gave it to Draco and nodded to him. 

They went to separate ways and started to fight. Draco ran around the castle to help the other students that couldn't manage to fight the Death Eaters alone. He turned around to another corridor just to bump into someone. He looked at then and saw it was his parents.

"Draco we have to go from here." Lucius said while looking around.

"Come on, Draco. Before anyone notice." Narcissa said pleadingly.

"No." He said immediately. "I've been scared of Voldemort for years. I'm not going to stepping back out from this war. I'm not going to turn my back at my friends. You can go if you want, but I won't follow you. At least if I die, I'm on a bright side." He said and walked away, leaving his parents with their thoughts.

Draco then, arrived at one of the floor and saw Sirius was struggling with one Death Eaters. She sent Sirius flying backwards and he hit the wall behind him. She pointed her wand at him but, Draco acted fast.

"Expelliarmus!" That woman's wand flew off from her hand and she looked at him. "Stupefy!" Draco cast and walked to Sirius once he got rid of that woman. He held out his hand at Sirius who was still on the ground with his back against the wall.

"Come on, Uncle Sirius. We have to hurry before someone take advantage on us." Draco said when Sirius just stared at his hand. He took Draco's hand and stood up and Draco passed him his wand. "Take care." He said before walked away from him in hurry.

Sirius was confused if he heard him right. 'Uncle Sirius'. He shook his head and started back to fight the Death Eaters.

Soon, the bright side managed to get rid of all the Death Eaters successful. Draco was just done with killing another last Death Eaters when he heard Blaise was calling him. Blaise dragged him out from the castle and went to the corridor outside where Jaiden was.

They saw Jaiden's body was being hugged tightly by Remus who was crying uncontrollably on the floor. There were few other people who gathered around in that corridor, with tears in their eyes. Blaise wasted no time to run to her and knelt down to the other side of Jaiden. Remus looked up and saw it was Blaise.