CHAPTER 56

It was three weeks after Jaiden came back from Hogwarts. She looked terrible. She got a very dark bag under her eyes and she was skinnier. That was all because, every night she have a nightmare and she was too scared to go back to sleep.

She realized that everytime she woke up from her nightmares, she will screaming. Every night before she went off to sleep, she will put a silencing charm around her room so that Remus and Sirius won't know.

But, the thing is, Remus and Sirius always knew. Everyday in the morning, when Jaiden showed up at the dining table, they can saw her eyes were red and the bag under her eyes getting worse. There was one time they were trying to help, but Jaiden pushed them away.

She barely eat too. She will show up just at breakfast and at dinner, if she wants to. She will just played with her food. It was relief for Remus and Sirius every time they walked into Jaiden's room and saw her sleeping.

It was passed lunch time when Remus and Sirius got a massage from Dumbledore to come to his office at Hogwarts. Remus went up to Jaiden's room and walked in. He smiled at the sight of his daughter who was sleeping peacefully. He walked towards her and sat down on the bed and slowly stroking her hair.

"Jaiden? Wake up." Remus said while shook her a bit. Jaiden slowly stirred and groaned. She opened her eyes just to be met by the sight of smiling Remus.

"Dad? What's up?" She asked in sleepy voice.

"I'm sorry because I'm waking you up. Albus called for me and Sirius to meet him. Can you stay here alone?" Jaiden nodded and shut back her eyes.

"Sure." She mumbled sleepily. Remus got up and kissed her forehead.

"We won't be long." Remus said. She just hummed in respond. Remus chuckled slightly before walked out from her room. He went downstairs and met up with Sirius.

"What's she doing?" Sirius asked.

Remus smiled a little. "Sleeping." Sirius smiled too.

"That's good to know." They both chuckled.

"Come on. Albus is waiting." Remus said and Sirius nodded and they both apperated.

Again, Jaiden woke up from her sleep, screaming. She scanned her room just in case Voldemort is there. When she saw no one, she rubbed her face using the palm of her hand and took a deep breath.

She got up from her bed and walked downstairs. She didn't see Remus or Sirius anywhere until it hit her. "Oh, right. Dad and Pads went to AD." She sighed and sat down on the couch in the living room.

There were a lot of things running in Jaiden's mind but she chose to not think about it. She knew if she kept thinking about it, Remus will know.  "What'd he want from me?" She asked to no one.

She sighed and went back to her room. She and Jake made a small talk until Jaiden heard the front door being opened. Jaiden ran to her bed and jumped under the cover and pretended to sleep. Then she heard her door being opened by someone.

"Pup, wake up." Sirius said while stroking her hair. Jaiden acted like she just woke up and looked at Sirius with sleepy eyes. She hummed. Sirius smiled slightly.

"Pack your stuff, we're moving." Sirius said. Jaiden sat up and looked at Sirius weirdly.

"Moving? To where?" Jaiden asked. Sirius smiled sadly and mumbled 'You will know.' to her. Sirius got up and walked out from her room. "Why he looked sad?" She asked.

'What did he meant by moving?' Jake asked.

"I don't know." Jaiden shook her head slightly to clear her mind and got up. She packed all her stuff and walked down with her trunk thudded behind her on the stairs.