CHAPTER 73

Soon, it was time for them to go back to Hogwarts. In their compartment, the trio and Jaiden just made a small talk with each other because Jaiden spent most of her time staring outside of the window.

They just let her be with herself and continued to talk with the three of them.

When Jaiden walked in to the Great Hall, she saw her Slytherins friends were looking at her. They all smiled at her and waved at her.

She sent them all a small smile and followed the others Gryffindors to their table. After the feast end, Jaiden followed behind the other students out from the Great Hall.

When she arrived at the staircases, she was being dragged to the side by Draco and his friends.

"Hi, Jaiden. How was your holiday?" Blaise asked once they all out from the crowded stairs.

"Just fine."

"Um, Jaiden?"

"Yeah?" Jaiden looked at Pansy who was rather nervous.

"Do you forgive me?" Jaiden tilted her head to the side.

"Huh?"

"I wrote a letter for you, but you didn't reply." Jaiden furrowed her eyebrows until it clicked.

"Shit, I forgot to reply. I'm sorry, Pansy. I totally forgot to reply. But it's okay, I forgive you." Jaiden said and smiled. Pansy smiled too and hugged Jaiden.

"I'm sorry again." Pansy said before they broke the hug.

"Want to sneak out tonight?" Draco asked her. Jaiden looked around and looked at her wristwatch. 10:15.

"What time?" She asked.

"How about, now?" Crabbe said.

"Astronomy Tower?" Jaiden asked while smiling.

"Astronomy Tower." Draco and Blaise said together while smiling too.

After a few minutes of waiting for the students to clear out from the stairs, they all started to make their way to the Astronomy Tower. When they arrived at the top of the tower, they all sat down at the edge of it.

"Are you going to start back your little gang, Jaiden?" Goyle asked.

"I think they will. I don't know. We didn't speak about it through holiday." She said shrugging her shoulder.

"I don't understand how to get in there though." Draco said groaning.

"Don't ask me. I won't tell you." Jaiden said.

"We know." The Slytherins said.

"But I don't think I will take any part in it anymore." Jaiden said and looked down and her lap.

"Why?" Pansy asked.

"Nothing. I just want to focus on my study more." Jaiden said shrugging.

"Have you tell your friends about this yet?" Blaise asked.

"Not yet. I think I'm going to tell them tomorrow." They all nodded.

"Hey, wanna-" Draco tried to say something but was cut off.

"What are you all doing up here?" They all jumped at the sudden voice. They all turned their heads around behind them and saw Snape was there.

"Uh-oh." Crabbe and Goyle said together.

"It's past your curfew. What are you all doing up here instead of being inside your common room?" Snape asked again while slowly made his way towards them. They just looked at each other, didn't know what to do.