CHAPTER 58

The next day, Jaiden being awoken by a loud knock on her bedroom door. She groaned and got up from her bed. She opened her door and saw Ron.

"Hi, Jaiden. Morning."

She yawned. "Morning." She said and walked back to her bed and lay down. "Isn't still early to wake up?" Ron rolled his eyes at her.

"Jaiden, it's 11 already. You missed breakfast." He said and walked to her bed to sit down. "I wanted to wake you up at first, but your father said don't. He said sometimes you had a trouble to sleep at night and if you don't come down to eat breakfast, that means you didn't sleep." She just hummed in respond.

"Don't you want to eat?" Ron asked again.

"I'll just go when lunch time." He nodded even though she couldn't see it.

"Oh, right." He pulled out a letter from his pocket. "This is from Hermione. I got this when I woke up. She said she'll be here in two days and she asked if anyone can come and pick her up. She gave her address too."

Jaiden sat up and took the letter from him. She read it and nodded. "I'll ask Dad or Pads to pick her. I think they will go and take Harry too." Ron nodded.

"Okay. Now, since you already in this position, how about you get up and go to your bathroom and change?" Ron said with a raised eyebrow.

She chuckled a bit. "Fine." She got up.

"Good." He clapped his hands and stood up. "I'll see you downstairs." Jaiden nodded to him before he walked out.

After she took a shower, she went to her wardrobe and took a grey sweatshirt with a white sweatpants. She walked out from her room and went downstairs. Halfway through the stairs, the twins saw her.

"Jaiden!" They both said together.

"Let's go to the kitchen." Fred said and they both dragged her down to the kitchen. When they walked in, Molly approached her.

"Would you like to eat something?" She asked. Jaiden shook her head and smiled kindly at her.

"No, thanks. I'll just wait until lunch." Molly nodded.

"Alright, Dear." And she walked away. Jaiden went to sit next to Ron. After a few good minutes, Ron gave Jaiden a sign to ask Remus and Sirius about picking up Hermione and Harry. Jaiden nodded and looked at Remus and Sirius who was talking with Arthur.

"Dad, Pads." She called. The older looked at her and raised their eyebrows. "When are you going to take Harry here?" She asked.

They both shrugged. "Whenever you want." Remus said.

"Cool." She heard Ron whispered.

"Could you pick Hermione too? She said she will be here in two days and she asked if someone could come and pick her." Remus and Sirius looked at each other. Sirius saw that Remus had a smirk on his face which he looking at him in confusion.

"Expose her." Remus whispered so that Jaiden couldn't hear them.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "How?" Sirius whispered back.

"Follow my lead." Remus said and turned back to his daughter. Sirius stared at the back of Remus head, looked thoughtful until it hit him. He slowly smirked.

"Why don't you do it by yourself?" Remus asked Jaiden. She looked back at Remus weirdly.

"What?"

"You can apperated, don't you?" Sirius said, smirking. Ron shocked with the new information he got about his friend.

"Jaiden, why didn't you tell me?" Ron said, started to fuss about it.