CHAPTER 60

When they were talking and eating sweets, there was a knocked on their compartment door. They turned to the door and saw Fred and George were there. George opened the door and immediately looked at Jaiden, ignoring the other three.

"Jaiden, let's go to our compartment." George said.

"We have something to discuss." Fred said from behind his twins brother. They didn't even waited for her replied. George pulled up Jaiden from her seat and dragged her out from their compartment.

"Wait, wait. My bag." Jaiden said.

"Oh, right." Fred said and went to the place where they put their bags. He took it and walked out. "Got it." Fred said while showing it to her.

They made their way through the train until they arrived at the twins compartment. When they walked in, she saw Lee was there.

"Hey, Jaiden." Lee greeted her.

"Hey." She greeted back and gave him a kind smile. Fred pushed Jaiden to sit down next to Lee and the twins settled down themselves.

"So, why am I here?" She asked.

"The new teacher." Fred said. Jaiden immediately knew what he meant.

"Depends on person, boys. Some people we can mess with but some cannot. We have to wait until we're sure what kind of person they are." The boys nodded in understanding.

"But, it's not going to hurt someone if we just planning it earlier, right?" Lee said. Jaiden smiled mischievously.

"It won't." She said. The boys looked at her and matched her smile. Then, they all started to planning their new pranks for the rest of the train ride.

When they arrived at the Hogsmeade station, Jaiden and the boys walked out from the train and went to make their way to the carriage. They took one of the carriage and they all off to the Hogwarts castle.

"Hey, I can see our new teacher. A woman." Fred said once they were at the front of the Great Hall door. It was difficult for Jaiden to see because she was the shortest among them. So, they all waited until all the students in front of them walked away.

Jaiden saw a woman in a pink dress. Let's just say, from head to toe, she was in pink. Jaiden and the boys changed look with each other.

"I have a bad feeling about her." Jaiden said. They all shrugged it off and walked to their table. Lee and Fred sat across from George and Jaiden. They all made a small talk while waiting for Dumbledore to start his welcoming speech.

Dumbledore started his speech and introduced the new teachers. The first one, he will filling in Hagrid's place and the other one, Dolores Umbridge, she will teach DADA.

Before Dumbledore can continue his speech, she let out an annoying cough that made all of the attention went to her. Jaiden saw that Snape, who was sitting beside her, looked at her annoyingly.

She started to give her own speech. Everyone fell silent because no one ever interrupt Dumbledore while he was giving his speech before. After her speech, Dumbledore clapped to break the silence in the Great Hall but barely people followed him. After that, they all were allowed to eat.

"Now, I'm really sure that there is something wrong with her." Jaiden said while nodding to Umbridge's direction.

"A good target to mess with." Lee said which made Jaiden let out a slight chuckle. They all ate their food while joking and talking until it was time for them to go to their common room.

The next day after Potions, Jaiden went to her next class which is DADA with Neville. When they walked in, they saw Umbridge was standing at the front class, waiting for all of them. They ignored her gaze at them and walked to the empty table at the back.