CHAPTER 53

The next morning, Jaiden woke up and stretched. She got out of bed and went to changed. When she walked down the stairs, she saw Ron was sitting on the couch and staring at the fireplace in front of him. She went there and sat next to him.

"You alright?" Jaiden asked. It was still early and it wasn't normal for Ron to wake up early in the morning.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was waiting for you. Come on, let's get out from here before certain someone come downstairs." Ron said and stood up. She knew to whom he referred. Without questions, she stood up and walked out from their common room. 

They didn't have any conversation while they were walking to the Great Hall. Just a peaceful silent. When they entered the Great Hall, there was no one. They shrugged at each other and made their way to their table and sat down across each other.

Still, none of them didn't talk to each other. Jaiden sighed and spoke, "Ron?" He hummed in respond. "Are you still mad at Harry?" Ron sighed and looked down.

"Can we not talk about this?"

"Ron, I'm totally sure it wasn't Harry who put his name in that goblet."

"How can you be so sure? You didn't see it. You really-" Before he can speak, Jaiden cut him.

"Ron, let me finish first." He sighed and nodded. "The night when the other two schools came, I got this dream. It was someone who put Harry's name in that goblet. He tried to put mine too but he didn't make it. At first, I thought it was just a dream until Dumbledore called Harry's name." Ron looked thoughtful.

"A vision?" He asked. She shook her head.

"I don't know. But I already wrote to my father and Uncle Siri about this thing. I just need to wait for them to reply." Ron nodded.

"What do you reckon about the first task would be?" Jaiden asked.

Ron shrugged, "I don't know. But it would be dangerous, that's for sure." Ron said which Jaiden agreed. When they were eating their breakfast, Jaiden caught the glimpse of Harry and Hermione at the end of the table. She looked at Hermione and nodded to Harry who was eating next to her. Hermione just shrugged.

'You take care of Harry, I'll take care of Ron.' Jaiden said to Hermione in her mind. She saw Hermione jumped a bit before looked at Jaiden. She sent her a small smile and nodded.

'Why'd you need to take care of Harry and Ron? And who was you talking to?' Came Remus voice in her head.

'Nothing, Dad. Did you get my letter yet?' She asked.

'Yep. Just wait for the reply.' Remus said and Jaiden nodded.

'Okay. I need to go. Go have fun with Pads.'

'Since when did you called Sirius Pads? You did it too in your letter.' Remus asked to change the subject.

'It starting now. Okay, Dad. I really need to go. Bye, love you. Tell Pads I said I love him too.'

'Bye, Jaiden. We love you too.'

Ron put down his fork and looked up at Jaiden. "Are you done?" He asked. She nodded. "Let's go." She nodded again and stood up. They made their way out from the Great Hall and Jaiden noticed that Ron didn't even looked at Harry who was looking at him all the time.

In their classes, Ron will dragged Jaiden to sit as far as he can from Harry. They will sit with Dean, Seamus and Neville. That evening, Jaiden still didn't get her father respond. She started to wonder what's make Jake taking so long to give her the letter. She decided to go down to the Black Lake and just relax. When she got there, she put down her bag on the ground and started to climb up the tree branches.