CHAPTER 75

"Why I'm here, AD?" Jaiden asked while sitting down in front of his desk.

"Nothing. You barely visit me this year." Dumbledore said, smiling.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I'm a bit busy and I have Sevy to annoy to." Dumbledore chuckled. "And I know you must be very busy too. With all the stuff that happening right now. In this castle and outside." He nodded.

"I see you're doing fine." He said after observed her for a few seconds. Jaiden looked at him questioningly. "After that incident." Jaiden mouth changed into 'O' shape.

"I forgot you were there too." She said while shaking her head. "Thanks to Sevy. He made me feel better after we were talking together." She said smiling while remembering back the memory. Dumbledore nodded in grateful.

They both silent for a moment which made Jaiden looked down and thinking.

"Is there something in your mind you want to share with me?" Dumbledore asked.  Jaiden looked up and thought about it for a second.

Should she ask him? Will he know what she will do next? It wouldn't hurt to ask, right? Finally she made up her mind.

Jaiden shook her head.

"Nothing, AD. I'm just thinking about Umbridge. About everything that happens in this school." Dumbledore nodded and sighed. "You can do something, can't you?" Jaiden asked after a few seconds of silent.

Dumbledore looked at her pleading eyes. He sighed. "I can't." He replied while shaking his head. "Dolores is from the Ministry. I can't fight them." Jaiden groaned at his statement.

"We literally didn't learn anything from that toad." Dumbledore smiled at this. "Just reading. I'm sick reading the same book over and over again. And taking notes. What is that? How come that can help us in what we will face in the future?" Dumbledore just simply nodded and listened.

"That toad has gone too far. Poor Professor Trelawney. I might not like her but it didn't mean that she deserves that. Glad you came in time, AD."

"So, that's a new nickname for her?" Dumbledore asked while smiling. Jaiden furrowed her brows.

"What?"

"A toad." Realization was plastered on her face.

"That's not a nickname. That's a fact. She will never get a nickname. Not from me at least." Jaiden said which made Dumbledore chuckled.

They talked again together until it was time for Jaiden to go to her class. Jaiden bid her goodbye to Dumbledore and walked out from his office. Little did she know, Dumbledore had something to say to her but decided against it.

"It's not the right time." He told himself.

On her way, she came across with someone that she didn't have a mood to talk with.

"Miss Lupin. What are you doing out of class?" Umbridge asked while eyeing her up and down. Jaiden had to hold her urge to roll her eyes.

"I'm on my way to Potions classroom, Professor." Jaiden replied and forced a smile.

"Where did you came from? Your common room isn't nearby."

"I'm from Dumbledore's office, Professor." She replied casually.

"What did you do there?" Umbridge asked, became curious.

"Just visited him. We are close but this year, I barely visit him." Jaiden said with a calm tone. Umbridge nodded but Jaiden still can saw that Umbridge had a suspicions in her eyes.