CHAPTER 87

That night, Draco and Blaise decided to sleep on the couch. Jaiden have no problem at all so after she helped them to set up their place to sleep, she went up to her room. They both laid down on their place after they had shut all the lights but, none of them can close their eyes.

"Hey, mate?" Draco's voice can be heard by Blaise in the darkness. He hummed as a response. "I saw the way you looked at Jaiden earlier." He said quietly. Blaise eyes widened and he looked at the sofa across from him where he knew Draco was laying.

"What?" He asked, trying his best to sound confused by his statement. Draco turned to him and rolled his eyes at him, even though he knew Blaise can't see it.

"You can't fool me, Blaise. Do you have a feeling for her?" He asked teasingly.

"I don't. She's just a friend." He said convincingly to him even though he knew he was lying. Draco smirked in the dark.

"Whatever." He said and turned to his side so that his back was facing Blaise. As for Blaise, he was thinking about it.

"But," He said and got a hum as a response from Draco. "What do you say if I date your cousin?" When Draco heard this, he quickly turned back to him with a furrowed eyebrows that soon, changed into another smirked.

"I don't think I mind about it but, are you ready to face her two Dads that one of them is a werewolf, and another one was once everyone thought is a mass murderer who was the first one to break out from Azkaban?" Draco asked.

Blaise's eyes widened in shock. He'd never thought about that. He totally forgot about her family. He shut his eyes in defeat and sighed heavily. When Draco heard him sighed, he laughed quietly at him.

"I'd never thought of that. I'm fine with Professor Lupin is a werewolf because Jaiden herself is a werewolf too but, not Sirius Black's one. Damnit, Draco. What have I put myself into?" Again, Draco laughed at him.

"Oh, you're gonna be fine. As long as you don't break her heart, you're life is safe. Professor Lupin won't come after you to eat you and Uncle Sirius won't kill you." Draco said while still chuckling at him.

"I swear to Salazar, Draco. You're not helping me at all." He said and turned away from him angrily. Draco laughed at his friend before turned away too. For the rest of the time before he fall asleep, all things that he could think of was about Jaiden. He was lost when McGonagall announced that the Death Eaters had took Jaiden with them when they broke in.

But now, she was with him again and he knew she was safe. He got a chance to hear her laugh again, he got a chance to see her smile again, he got a chance to talk to her again and the most important thing was, she was close with him so that he won't suffer from missing her anymore.

One week have passed. They three have been thinking about go out and seek for information for the new events. Jaiden didn't hear anything from Remus afterwards so, they have to go out using their own way to find information. They were thinking about going to the Knockturn Alley considering that there was the place where the Death Eaters usually meet each other. 

That night, when they all done with getting ready, they went out from the house and get ready to apparated. When they landed, they were just at the outside of the alley. They put up their hood and started to walk in to the alley. They couldn't use the Invisibility Charm around them because around the Knockturn Alley, there was a boundaries that will washes away all the enchantments. 

They walked in further, keeping their head down. Jaiden took the lead with Blaise in the middle and Draco protected them from behind. Out of sudden, Jaiden stopped and caused Blaise to bump into her back and Draco bumped behind Blaise.