CHAPTER 69

The next morning after they all have their breakfast, Jaiden, Sirius and Remus went to the front door. Jaiden hugged them both.

"Take care. Both of you." Jaiden said into their clothes. They pulled away and smiled at her but she didn't smile back.

"We will." They said together. "Take care of yourself too, Pup." Sirius said. She nodded emotionless

"Siri will be here back before dinner I hope." Remus said and looked at Sirius. "So that for your transformation tonight, you're not alone." The last part, he looked at Jaiden. She just stayed silent.

Inside, she was sad. She didn't want to let them go. They were the only family she have left. Her mind became miserable but she tried everything she can to pull that feelings away.

"I hope so." Sirius said. They opened the door and stepped out.

"We love you, Jaiden." They said together.

"Sure." She replied.

"Jaiden, we love you." Remus said again.

"I love you guys too." She said and smiled a little at them.

They smiled back at her before apperated away. Jaiden shut the door and went up to her room. She walked into her room and immediately lay down on her bed. But before she can shut her eyes, Fred and George bursted in to her room.

"Jaiden, Jaiden, Jaiden!" The twins shouted. She sat up groaning and looked at them.

"What?" They both looked at her emotionless face in excitement. They both went to her side and sat next to her.

"We have a plan to prank Umbridge." Fred said. "When we get back to school-".

"-And if Umbridge still with her little game,-" George said.

"We can start this one prank!" They both said in unison.

"Okay?" She said unsure. "What is it?" She asked.

"We can't tell you now." George said and smiled mischievously.

"Then, what's the point of telling me now?!" She shouted with an annoyed face.

"Just want to make you wondering about it." Fred said and laughed alongside with his brother. Jaiden rolled her eyes.

"Listen here, you two. Tonight is a full moon for me. Don't make me come up in your room." Jaiden said. The twins eyes widened and quickly got up and ran out from her room. Jaiden smirked and lay back down.

That night after dinner, Sirius still didn't show up. She started to get worry. She started to overthink about everything. She knew Sirius didn't promise anything about come back the same day as he gone, but she needed him. She needed him to comfort her.

She tried to stop worrying because she knew if she keep doing this, her transformation tonight will be rough. She didn't want the same thing that happened to her in her first year repeat ever again.

They all were still in the dining room and  just talking and relaxing, but Jaiden had none of it. She was deep in thought and the others knew best to not bother her. Ginny saw that there was a visible worried expression on Jaiden's face. She couldn't take it anymore.

"How about your transformation tonight?" Ginny asked from her right. She shook her head slightly to snap out from her thought after she heard Ginny asked her a question.

She looked at her and shrugged. "Maybe I'll just go to the forest near this neighborhood and transform there." Jaiden said.

"How about Sirius?" Hermione asked from across the table. Jaiden didn't want to know how in the world she could heard them.

"I'm still waiting him to come back. But if he doesn't, I think I'm gonna transform by myself." They nodded.

Jaiden waited again until it was 30 minutes before full moon. She started to feel the pain running down her whole body. Everybody's attention was on her right now.

"I think I'm off now." She announced at all of them. They nodded hesitantly and Jaiden got up. Harry got up too and followed her until they were at the front door.

"If Sirius come back, I'll tell him that you're in the forest." Harry said. Between her pain, she managed to ask him

"How'd you know that I'm off to the forest?" She asked.

"You were really in deep thought." He mumbled under his breath. "We heard you when you were talking with Ginny and Hermione." Jaiden nodded.

"Careful. We're not there to take care of you. Clear your mind." Harry said and patted her shoulder gently.

"I'm not sure if I can do the last part but thanks." Jaiden said and he nodded. He opened the door for her. Jaiden motioned him to close the door which he hesitated to do so. He sighed while nodding and closed the door.

After the door shut, she started to walk all the way to the forest. She tried to run as fast as her leg let her. She ran deep into the forest until her knees gave up.

Then, slowly the werewolf tried to take over her body. Out of nowhere, there were a plenty of voice in her mind.

"I'm dead because of you!" Cedric's voice came into her mind.

"Your father is dead, Jaiden." Came a soft  Elizabeth's voice in her mind.

"I have to go to a mission." Remus said.

"I'm not going to stop until I get you." Voldemort voice came.

"You're a filthy werewolf." Umbridge.

"Werewolf." Lavender.

"Now, shut up and be a good girl." Flint.

"It will sting. Morsmordre!" Again, Voldemort.

"He tried to mark me." Her own voice.

"Freak! Freak! Freak!" A bunch of voice when Hogwarts students found out that she was a werewolf.

"I'll make sure that you are on my side this year." Voldemort.

"I wish I'd never gave birth to you!" Elizabeth. Jaiden held her head.

"That's not true." She said between her panting. "Mom would never say that."

"I should have kill you!" Elizabeth again.

Jaiden shook her head. "No, no."

"Give up, Jaiden. You can't fight me anymore." A random voice came. "All this time I gave you a chance. It's been a long time Jaiden. I need human!" That voice shouted.

That time was when she realized that that voice was belonged to the werewolf inside her. Without her knowing, she was already in her wolf form.

"What in the name of God is that?!" A voice came from behind her. Jaiden turned around. Under the moon light, she could saw two boys standing there.

"Human." The voice said. "Kill. Kill them all!" Jaiden couldn't control it. She started to run towards the two boys.

"Run!" One boy shouted and they both started to run.

Ed- Sorry, it's a short chapter. It will be longer next time, i promise. So, do you like it? How's your thought about it? Pls let me know. Thanks for those who voting, commenting and put this story in your reading list. I really really appreciate it. Could you tell me which one is your favorite chapter in this story? I really enjoy reading your comment. I think that's all for now. Until we meet again. Peace out ✌️