C H A P T E R 36

"Hey Toby?" Y/n spoke, clearing the silence in the air. They both had went back to making bracelets, this time Toby helping her. He'd finished a while ago and got bored of waiting.

"Yeah?"

"Why do you wear the same exact hoodie everyday? Are you in dire need of new clothing?" She asked, obviously joking with him.

"Oh fuck you."

"Toby it's ok if you do, we're going to the mall today for a reason." He rolled his eyes and helped finish off the bracelet.

"Nuh-now we have matching bracelets!" He put his bracelet on his arm, revealing about five other bracelets on his arms all together.

"Wow you have quiet a lot of friends."

"Just close friends, my girlfriend and Sally." He said, clasping the one they made together on.

"Sally?"

"Yeah, she's like a younger suh-sister to me." Y/n hummed and clasped hers on.

"So what am I to you?" Toby gave a small smile.

"A dumb bitch is what you are." Y/n's jaw dropped slightly.

"Oh fuck you." She laughed out, still looking at all his bracelets.

"I'll consider you my older twin sister buh-because you're older than me but no wuh-one can out place my older sister." He said. Y/n nodded and pointed to a yellow, blue, and black bracelet.

"That one is me and Masky's. I gave it to huh-him after he saved my life a few years back. He does wuh-wear it, just under his jacket sleeve." Y/n nodded and got up, stretching a bit.

"Do you want to shower or some shit?"

"I duh-don't have clothes."

"Oh right because you're in need of some!" She said sarcastically, making Toby roll his eyes.

"Fuh-fine, I'm taking your clothes though!"

~

"Where the fuck is Toby?" Jeff said, looking around the house. Clockwork was in search with him.

"He's probably on a mission. Fuck, why are you more worried than me?"

"Because he said he would help me with my 2000 price puzzle, that's why you whore!" Clockwork rolled her eyes. She was used to Jeff's colorful insults.

"What is it with you and puzzles?"

"They're fucking cool, that's what."

"Whatever. Let's go see Nightmare, I heard she was sick." Clockwork said. The both climbed the stairs and into her room.

"Hey Nightmare." Jeff said, still being the stingy asshole he is.

"Hi." Her voice sounded weird, as if something was in her throat.

"I just came to ask where Toby is." Jeff said. He had this weird fear and disgust for getting sick. It was weird, maybe it was E.J telling him stuff about sicknesses.

"He went out on a mission." She quickly said, laying her head back down.

"Great, thanks, bye." Jeff walked out, leaving the two girls in the room.

"The fuck is his problem?"

"E.J told him about what colds can actually do to your body." Clockwork snickered, taking the empty soup bowl from her nightstand.

"I'll see you later." Clockwork walked out of the room and down the stairs, running into BEN. He flipped her off, to which she scoffed.

"Don't make me smite you dickhead."

"Do it pussy." Clockwork ran after BEN, who went from computer to computer running from the fast girl.

~
"I wonder wuh-what Natalie is doing..." Toby mumbled, rubbing his chin. He was wearing a blue shirt with black sweatpants. Ah blue, what a great color.

"Is that your girlfriend?"

"Yeah, but you can call her cluh-Clockwork." Y/n nodded and sat on the bed.

There was a small knock at her window and the two looked at the window.

"Looks like yuh-your boyfriend is here." Toby teased, causing Y/n to roll her eyes.

"He isn't my boyfriend." She went to open the window, welcoming Hoodie in.

"Toby what the fuck are you doing here? You said you were on a mission." Brian asked, standing next to Y/n.

"I was! And thuh-then I got tired and decided to come here instead." Y/n crossed her arms, knowing full well that wasn't what he told her.

What even is a mission?

"So why'd you come over?" Y/n asked the older male, turning her body to face him.

"..." Toby let a low laugh out, resting his chin on his hand.

"Ah, young love, how adorable." He hummed, causing Y/n to roll her eyes once more with a smile decorating her face.

"Oh fuck you." Hoodie took off his mask, his hair ruffling. Y/n tiptoed to fix his hair, him leaning his head down slightly for her to be enabled to.

"Huh-how did I become the third wheel in less then ten muh-minutes?" Toby angrily mumbled to himself.

"Do you guys want something to eat? I have toaster waffles and like granola bars." Y/n said, retracting her hand. Toby's eyes lit up at the sound of waffles.

"Yup, let's go! I'm stuh-starving!" Toby jumped off the bed and went to open the door.

"Just please don't be fucking loud. Please?"

"I'd do no such thing!"

"Remember what happened last summer with Masky?" Brian cut in, walking next to Y/n.

"We don't spuh-speak of that." Toby quickly responded, running down the stairs. Y/n smacked her head, already knowing just how bad of an idea this was.

. . .

Short chapter bc I'm sick

ALSO PLEASE DON'T EAT BUGS CHILDREN!!

Unedited

-Blxrrii