Chapter 7: Skadi

3 Years Later

"Ugh, where did the new guy go?"

A blonde feline rose from her seat, looking across her desk to meet the eyes of an extremely tall female co-worker with a single horn embedded into her green hair.

"Hasn't he been here for more than two years already?"

"The nickname stuck to me, okay? Now where is he?"

"Well, he asked for the day off, so Madam Ch'en gave it to him. Why do you need him exactly?"

"I want him to buy lunch for me."

The tall Oni stared at her co-worker in utter disbelief, what was he to her, a servant? It was written in his responsibilities to follow their orders, but not be ordered around like a slave.

"Really Swire?"

Swire: What? I'm starving! Give me his number!

"*sigh* (852) 767 0676."

"I'm in the mood for some seafood, ask him to get some on his way back."

"You too, Ch'en?"

Sitting at the end of the shared work table was a blue-haired Lung, her stern albeit tired eyes darted to her oni co-worker.

Ch'en: I'm hungry too.

Swire: What about you Hoshiguma?

Hoshiguma sighed, she felt sorry for the boy.

Hoshiguma:...

Ch'en:...

Swire:...

But not sorry enough.

Hoshiguma:...Sashimi, don't forget the soy sauce.

Swire: Heh, so you did want something. He better pick up...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A giant pot full soup and various seasonings stood in the middle of a round table littered with plates of food ranging from fine cuts of meat and fish to varying portions of vegetables.

Blue hair could be seen, her face obscured by a massive stainless steel pot that protruded from in the middle of the table.

Mostima: How old are you again exactly?

"A little under a million, give or take."

*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-* *Beep*

"Hold on. Someone's calling, you two can continue."

The draco-esque lady pointed her chopsticks at the blue-haired Sankta, an odd feature about the Sankta was her dull halo and gray horns that should be belonging to a Sarkaz.

Nian: So, looks like little Y/n here made a friend after 3 years. So did he invite you here?

Mostima chuckled, glancing at Y/n who was occupied by a phone call.

Mostima: Technically, we were childhood friends, but that Y/n already died. And no, we just happened to bump into each other today, so I figured why not I eat lunch with him and his other friend?

Nian: Cooool. Y/n and I met three years ago when he crashed into a waiter, in short I saved his ass and now he owes me.

Y/n: Mm... Yes Miss Swire, I'm still out. But I'll see what I can do.

Mostima: Swire? I've heard of her... Wait, why do you have relations with the Senior Superintendent of the LGD!?

She threw an accusatory finger at him, to which he rolled his eyes and went back to his book at hand. Nian smirked at their antics, filling her plate up with another stack of food.