002

"What?"

Right in front of her was a man who was leaning on his desk table in the very center of the room. His fingers were interlocked with each other with his elbows on the desk. The lower side of his mouth was covered by his interlocked hands. (Kind of how Sasuke leans on his table from Naruto.)

"So what I was wanting to talk about Mori-san was—"

She suddenly stopped herself from talking when she sensed something from afar.

Something rather interesting.

The same thing that happened in her dream before she woke up.

A blond haired boy the same age as her with blue eyes.

She smirked to herself before clasping her two hands together and smiled at Mori, the Port Mafia boss.

"You see Mori-san~ something rather... interesting.. happened in Shibuya. And I want to check it out. "

The silence in the room continued before Mori hummed.

"Hm. And when are you coming back? "

She put her hands on her chin and did a thinking pose.

"..In a month or so? I think that's about it~"

Mori grunted. "Your stay there better be worthwhile. Also.. the newcomer you brought in.. Akutagawa. Meet him atleast once a week. You're the only one who can keep his ability calm. "

She mock saluted him. "Hai hai~"

"Dazai-san then, please take a seat next to Hanagaki. Hanagaki, raise your hand please. "

Takimichi did as instructed and shakily raised his right hand. His palms were sweating along with his face.

Dazai inwardly smirked before walking over to the seat next to him. When she finally sat on the seat, she turned her body to him.

Takimichi grew alarmed and sweated even more.

'Ohmygod what do I do— what do I do!??' he inwardly panicked.

She raised her right hand then neared it his way and sent him a smile.

"I'm Osamu Dazai, what's your name? " She tilted her head at him causing her hair to sway to the side too.

Takimichi gulped. "H-Hanagaki T–T—Takimichi..! "

He raised his right hand and shook her's.

His eyes went wide as saucers when he let go of his hand from the hold and she pulled it again while tightly holding onto it.

'she isn't letting go of my hand!! Ohmygod I'm gonna die!'

"Oh, your name suits you Takimichi-kun! " She then interlocked their fingers and she lightly caressed it.

"By the way.. your fingers are so beautiful and hard.. it would be a shame if you don't choke me with it.."

If possible, his eyes went even more shocked.

'c—choke!?'

He sputtered and sweated even more. "H—huh!??"

"Hey, Hanagaki-san! Stop chatting with the new student! " The teacher threw a chalk right at the center of his forehead.

'what!? But I wasn't even the one who brought up the conversation!'

But nonetheless, he obeyed the teacher's scoldings and stood up straight in his seat. "H—hai!!"

He sneakily glanced at Dazai from the corner of his eyes and flinched when he saw her staring at him with a smile.

"Aww~ bummer.. seems like we'll talk later again, Takimichi-kun. " She smirked at his panicked form.

She layed her head on her arms that were resting on the desk. She then turned her head towards Takemichi.

"Isn't it great..? I set my class specifically in yours. " she let out a chuckle.

She narrowed her eyes at him, making it look like she was seeing straight through his soul. "So make my stay here worthwhile... Hanagaki Takemichi. "

He gulped.

"O—okay. "