041

"-—chan, can you go to Shibuya tomorrow? Just for tomorrow..?"

"Hm? What's this?, so after I visited you months ago, you only decided to contact me now? I'm hurt, Dazai."

"...I'm sorry."

"Pfft—- Haha! I'm just kidding, Dazai. You owe me a favour though!"

"What is it?"

"..you have to—"

It was the day of the battle between two gangs. Early in the morning, the vice-president of Toman called for a meeting, spilling tea to all of the members of what recently happened.

"So, a meeting before battling Tenjiku.. The second Division captain, and The fourth division captain got knocked out unconscious." Draken announced with a small frown.

Immediately, chatter broke out from the crowd.

"What..?"

"No way.."

"W—who knocked them out?! Is it another Tenjiku member??"

"Apparently not.." Draken heaved a sigh.  "Do you all remember Dazai? A founding member of ours? Her subordinate knocked them out when they approached her yesterday."

"What?!"

"Wait—- I thought she was on our side?!"

"Well, this is a personal matter between the President and her. They got into a fight.. anyways!" Draken changed the subject with a stern gaze.

"..Mucho, The fifth division captain was found dead in his house yesterday."

"Wait, what?" Sanzu blinked.

Seishu averted his eyes somewhere else, wanting to avoid that incident.

In truth, he vented to Dazai about Mucho kidnapping him and Kokonoi and she patted his head, reassuring him that this will never happen again.

He was sure she killed him.

Now that he thought about something again.. he's still wondering why she's still talking to him and Kokonoi when she's only there for Akane. Because, Akane was the source why the three of them met.

But, he was grateful to his sister for that. Since, now, he has someone caring for him yet again, and it kept him all warm and bubbly inside.

Back to Sanzu.. He was supposed to be the one killing Mucho.

But what's this? He's dead?

Someone's done the job for him?

Oh, if he knows who killed that traitor Mucho, he's gonna follow them for life..

"Then how are we gonna win?! Taka-chan and Nahoya-kun are unconscious! The third and fifth division captain are absent and dead!" Hakkai shouted in frustration.

"I say we play dirty since they were doing that from the start! Rindou Haitani even broke Taka-chan and Nahoya-kun's ankles!"

"..ooh~ wheelchair buddies—"

"Shut up, Mikey."

"..."

A Toman delinquent stared at Hakkai before mumbling, "h—he's right.. "

"If they play dirty, we play dirty!"

"It's not fair!"

"..But what about the former first division captain, Baji-san? Can't he just help us?"