011

"Y/n-chan~ look at that beam up there!" Dazai pointed at a beam of the shrine.

Y/n nodded then she looked at Dazai with a smirk. "You know what I'm thinking~?"

"We could hang ourselves there!" They both said to each other at the same time while holding a finger up.

The others watching the scene sweatdropped and paled.

Mikey put his hand on Dazai's shoulder and shook his head. "Ne, you can't do that Sa-chin."

Dazai looked at Mikey's stern gaze before pouting.

Y/n took Mikey's hand off of Dazai's shoulder. "What? You can't tell us what to do."

Mikey glared at Y/n. "Huh? And who are you?"

"Dazai's bride, Y/n L/n! who are you?" She held her head high staring at Mikey's short form.

By the side, Takemichi stared at Y/n. 'who is she? Is she another important person? What's her role here..?' he thought while staring at the (h/c) haired girl.

Mikey glanced at Dazai who was gazing at Y/n with soft eyes. 'this girl is gonna take Sa-chin away from me.' he clenched his fist just from the thought.

"Manjiro Sano.." He narrowed his eyes even more at her. "I don't like you, you can't be her bride. You look weird."

An irk mark appeared on Y/n's forehead. 'BITCH— this short mf did not just call me weird.'

She rolled her eyes at him. "You're just jealous she doesn't love you, you dwarf. "

A vein popped on Mikey's forehead. "HAAAHH!? What was that!?"

"I said what I said, dwarf." She put her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow at him. "What? Are you having trouble understanding what I said?" She smirked at him.

The two glared each other down.

Meanwhile, the other Toman members paled at the both of them. They all had different thoughts about what's going on.

'that girl is brave!!'

'she's gonna die—-'

'how come she's not scared of The Invincible Mikey!?'

Dazai was just smiling through it all like it's a normal thing.

Mitsuya was sure he felt his heart stop the moment he saw her. He almost fell on the ground if not for Draken catching his simp ass. He missed his footing on the last step of stairs on top of the shrine when he saw her. Draken shook his head and quietly muttered. "Idiot."

There she was, standing in front of a girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) colored eyes. Dazai was laughing at whatever joke the (h/c) haired girl made. He noticed her once chin length brown hair got longer down to the back of her waist. Her dark hazel eyes twinkled in glee while laughing at the joke. The bandages around her body were still stuck to her like it's a part of her skin.

He snapped out of his daze when Dazai made eye contact with him and Mitsuya stilled for a moment before shyly smiling at her. Though, inside he was a nervous wreck.

'she's looking at me—- she's looking at me, she's looking at me- oh god she's looking at mE—'

Yeah, he really wasn't calm and collected on the inside.

Dazai returned the smile he gave her and Mitsuya couldn't hide the blush on his face anymore. His ears felt hot along with his cheeks. He looked away from her and dragged a hand on his flared up face.

He was about to turn to her when suddenly she was right in front of him and hugging the life out of him. Finally, he mustered up the ability to hide the blush on his cheeks only through sheer will power on not wanting to get caught blushing in front of her. Though, the blush on his cheeks were now transferred to his ears.

"Taka!! Oh, how I missed your handsome voice~!" She cheerfully said while still hugging him.

Mitsuya looked at the girl hugging him before darting his eyes everywhere. Mikey was pouting alongside Emma. Draken was rolling his eyes. And a (h/c) haired girl was staring at him.

'that guy is def husband material..' Y/n thought while nodding sagely.

The hold on Mitsuya's waist tightened.

Finally, Mitsuya returned the hug Dazai was waiting for. 'You can do this Takashi, just act calm and collected!' he inwardly cheered himself. Then, with determined eyes, he got his greeting ready.

"I missed you too, 'Samu-chan." He warmly smiled at her. Dazai looked up and gave him her own smile. Mitsuya had to shut his eyes closed just so he wasn't blinded by the smile.

He mentally praised himself. 'Good! I didn't stutter!'

When Dazai let go of the hug, he immediately missed the warmth of her body near his.

Suddenly, Dazai held his hands together with hers.

"I see now.. " she muttered. "Now I have realized why I have been staying alive all this time. It is because of you!" She then interlocked their fingers together. Mitsuya's face reddened from the contact.

She warmly smiled at Mitsuya. "I have lived to this moment to commit a double suicide with you~"

Mitsuya gulped. He was not ready for this. No matter how many times Dazai asks for a double suicide with him, he was a nervous wreck since it sounds like she's asking him on a date. Which is kind of like that. So instead of accepting, he denied.

"I'm sorry, Samu-chan. I need to take care of Luna and Mana.."

Suddenly, the (h/c) haired girl from earlier stomped her way to Dazai. " Are you cheating on me!?"

Dazai let go of Mitsuya's hands and gasped at Y/n. "Y/n, my love! This was only a back up plan incase you want to live a long life!" She put her hands right by her heart and did a dramatic pose.

"Hell no, we're gon' die together. so stop flirting with other people!" Y/n shook her head.

"But we could do a triple suicide—"

"No, Double suicide has more of a nice ring to it."

Dazai stared at her figure for a minute before smiling.

Y/n, who noticed Dazai smiling at her thought she won't flirt with other people anymore thinking the smile Dazai gave to her was an agreement.

But Dazai said so otherwise. "I'll try."

Draken coughed and got his voice ready.

"The meeting will start now!! Line up!"

At the center of the shrine, Mikey was standing there. He was the leader of Toman after all.