031

It was the day of the Toman admin meeting.

Takemichi gulped as he walked next to Hakkai- walking forward to their president, Mikey.

All the other captains of the divisions were inside too, just standing or sitting on something.

Draken gave him a mere glance and nodded. "Alright, everyone's here."

"No, not everyone's here Ken-chin~ Sa-chin isn't here yet.." Mikey whined while throwing his arms up.

Draken rolled his eyes. "Even if Dazai's not here, I'm sure she already knows."

"But still~"

The tall male ignored him and turned towards the others instead, making the short male pout.

"As you all know, four days ago- Dazai and Takemichi got beaten up by the head of the Black Dragons."

He shoved his hands inside his pockets. "He committed violence on them, knowing full well that they're a part of Toman. Being a division captain and a founder. Which means.. this is a declaration of war."

"Cheeky motherfuckers." A vein popped on Nahoya's cheek. "Let's break their arms since they broke Osamu's!"

Mucho looked at Draken. "We already crushed the black dragons once. It'll be easy, right?"

"..we beat the ninth generation before. The tenth generation's totally different." Mitsuya sighed through his nose.

"I see." Nahoya stood up from the sofa.

"You can't see, Nahoya-kun. You always have your eyes closed." He heard a familiar voice say from behind making him flinch.

Draken jumped when he saw a familiar figure just appearing out of nowhere. "Gah! Where'd you come from, Dazai!?"

"From the window." She hopped down from the opening and made herself comfortable sitting on the ground.

Takemichi paled. "But we're on the fourth floor.."

"As expected of Sa-chin!" Mikey dashed to her and began to cling on her uninjured arm. He began to lovingly rub his cheek on her's making others sweatdropped.

"I see you're covered in bandages." Hanma mused while stroking his chin.

She blinked.

"I'm always covered in bandages."

"No, I meant you're covered in more bandages."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"..."

"..."

"I do look more fashionable, right?" She looked up at him from the ground with curious eyes.