046

Baji
osa chan were ar u?!

plsmarryme
lmao idk

Baji
thers a paft here named lmao?!
Read 19:58

baji sighed while closing his flip phone shut.

"damn it, where's el-em aye oh located at.."

"Do bears shit in the dorris?"

"..what the fuck is a dorris."

"Dorris!"

"Do you mean those Dory Fishes?"

"No! I meant, here!" A ravenette pointed his surroundings, showing trees, brokennlogs, grass, boulders and many more.

Kazutora stared at him.

"..Baji you dumb fuck, it's called forest. And yes. Bears shit in the woods."

"Ooh.. then where do we shit if there isn't any bathroom here?"

"Of course, the woods too."

"..But what if I don't wanna shit in the woods?"

"Then take a shit in front of everyone you fucker."

The ravenette agressively scratched his head, "Damn it, Kazutora! You don't have to cuss every other sentence. Do you still even attend the anger management class your mom assigned you to?"

"No, it's been a while actually."

"So you're attending both anger management class and therapy?"

"Yeah, that's why my schedule is pretty packed. I wasn't supposed to go to this outing but man..I heard Sa-chan was gonna come and I can't miss out an opportunity of Mikey crying."

"I'm gonna tell on yo-"

"I knew you were a snitch."

A smirk slowly formed on Baji's face.

"Of course I am."

Kazutora sighed, "man.."

The sky had lots of stars, the atmosphere was quiet but comfortable, and the firewood crackling down was blitzing from the fire lighting and burning it up.

It was quiet outside.

Truly.

Well, except the chattering of everyone down the mountain. The sounds of crickets jumping and bushes shaking.

They trudged up the path of the mountain, where they eventually saw a shocking scene.

It was truly a turn of events.

"THE FUCK-"

"What the hell!?"

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing Baji?!"

"Yes!! It's a shitting bear!"

"YOU DUMB BITCH NOT THAT-"

Kazutora for the matter, turned Baji's head to the other side to see what he's seeing.

Baji blinked at Takemichi pinning Dazai to the ground before jumping from shock.

"TAKEMICHI! OH MY GOD MAN YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!"