012

It was a warm sunny afternoon.

At this time, everybody should be up and about. But no, two certain people were on a bed laying on it.

Dazai and Y/n were hanging out in the brunette's apartment. They both of them were immersed at an old Television with a DVD player connected to it.

Y/n was wearing a hoodie and a sweatshirt that she somehow shoplifted in a store. Dazai was wearing a regular shirt with buttons and pants.

When Y/n wondered why she's in clothing like that, she walked over to Dazai's wardrobe and found multiple white buttoned shirts and black pants. She even found four black trench coats like the one's from the anime when Dazai was in his teens.

When she pulled out a drawer, she found a stack of bandages in it. She sweatdropped at the sight.

Then, finally noticing Dazai didn't have any comfortable clothes to wear in, she gave her a random sweatpants that was in her bag when she came over.

Dazai was now wearing a gray sweatpants with a buttoned white shirt. The bandages were still around her body too.

When Dazai was finally in proper comfortable clothing, Y/n insisted that Dazai should watch Naruto and Ranma with her. At first, Dazai disagreed since she said she has to finish a book. But Y/n gave her the puppy dog eyes that Dazai finally gave in.

Watching anime with an old television was definitely not it for Y/n since the sound is quiet and low. The screen is small. The television itself was sturdy and short. But still, Y/n still forced herself to watch anime through a television such as that.

She was definitely not used to this era's technology.

After a day of binge watching Ranma, they were still at it. Y/n was making popcorn for their new snack while Dazai was completely immersed in the show. She hasn't taken her eyes off of it even for a minute.

When Y/n noticed that, she mentally cheered herself. She can finally talk about anime with someone other than herself in this world!

Dazai's senses blew up when she noticed Takemichi is now back. She smirked to herself before standing up and pausing the tv.

She looked at the side of her bed to see Y/n sleeping soundly. Her gaze softened at her before releasing a heavy sigh.

'Takemichi is back huh..'

Then her hazel eyes glimmered in glee.

'this should be interesting.'

She didn't bother changing out of her sweatpants and just wore her black trench coat. She got to a drawer near her bed and pulled the top open.

She pulled out a gun.

The sound of police cars were loud outside the room the two gangs were in.

The room echoed with nothing but gasps and murmurs. The room itself was dusty with cob webs in every corner, the ground was kind of sandy too. Blood dripped down on the concrete floor.

When the brunette arrived at the scene where her gut feeling was irking her to, she saw Draken holding an immobilized Osanai and Pah-chin just right behind Osanai, stabbing him in the back.

Pah-chin pushed the knife deeper onto Osanai's back making him scream in agony.

She was standing by the entrance and when she saw the scene, she immediately dashed to her old friend's side, Pah-chin, when Draken pushed him away.

"What the fuck are you doing, Pah!?" Sweat started to form on Draken's forehead just as he yelled at him.

Dazai caught Pah-chin by his shoulders just as Draken pushed him away. Mikey turned his head towards the new scene coming. "Pah.. you just..!"

"Pah-chin.. where'd you get a knife..?" Muttered Peh-Yan appalled at what just happened.

Takemichi turned his head around and looked at the blood before looking at Pah-chin. "..What? He stabbed him!?"

Draken dropped Osanai to the floor and shook him, panic clear in his eyes that were looking at the blood. "Osanai!! OSANAI!!"

"Osanai-kun!? " One moebius member shouted as he turned his head at him.

One's eyes grew wide at the blood. "..no way!! He really stabbed him!"

Pah-chin stood up with Dazai by his side looking unbothered at what's going on. She put a hand on his back.

The sirens from the police outside grew louder as the vehicles came close to the place.

Mikey immediately turned toward Pah-chin. "We gotta run, Pah!!"

Pah-chin stilled before saying, "Sorry.. Mikey." Mikey's eyes grew wide at the sudden apology.

"Peh-Yan. Take care of the third division for me.. I'm giving myself up."

"The hell you are!" Mikey glared at him. Draken suddenly picked up Mikey and took him away. " Quit standing around idiot!"

"Pah!! Come with us!" Mikey trashed around in Draken's hold. "No— I won't leave him!"

"Pah!!"

Dazai stared at them running away before looking at Pah-chin's eyes.

"You sure you're gonna give yourself up? I could call in a decoy you know."

Pah-chin thought over her words before shaking his head. "Nah, this is the effect of what I caused. I— I stabbed Osanai.. there are also many witnesses, so there's no way I'm getting out."

The brunette tilted her head at him. "I could always kill the witnesses. " She pulled out the gun hiding in the pocket of her trench coat.

Pah-chin chuckled at her before denying again. "Nah.. haha.  You should go now before the police come in."

Dazai stared at him for a moment before nodding and hiding the gun in her pocket again. Just as she was almost out of the room, she heard Pah-chin's last words to her.

"..You always were a good friend."

Her eyebrows rose in confusion before shaking her head and resumed her running.