018

It was a new school day for the two classmates.

Dazai and Takemichi.

The brunette said she was fully healed, because of Akiko's ability. But because the people here don't have abilities and don't even know of their existence, they didn't know that she really was fully healed. Though, some toman members didn't buy it, some did. Dazai could run around with Y/n in perfect form already so that's proof enough.

Takemichi was sitting on his desk, trembling.

Why?

Since Mikey threatened him the other night that if he couldn't get Baji back to Toman, Mikey will kill him.

He glanced at Dazai.

'maybe she could help me..?' he then shook his head at the dangerous  thought.

'no.. Dazai-san is oddly suspicious. I still don't know her backstory and how she's friends with all of them..'

To Takemichi, Dazai is like a beam, drawing dangerous acts  towards her. When he somehow thinks about it, danger always follows her.

..Or does she follow the danger instead?

Now that he thought about it, when the two of them first met, Dazai instantly turned her head at him. Talked to him first than the rest of the class and said something like she specifically wanted to be here.

She did say to Takemichi to make her stay here worthwhile right?

To this day, Dazai is still an unsolved puzzle to Takemichi. A person suddenly appearing out of nowhere that wasn't supposed to be in your past? Yeah, that's definitely spooky for him.

'does she already know that I'm a time-leaper..?' his eyes widened. 'that's not good.. Dazai-san is mysterious enough.. what would happen if she knew that? Would she use me??'

Those kind of thoughts were spiraling in his little head as he clutched his hair while staring at his desk.

'no.. no no no, Dazai-san wouldn't do that.. right..?'

Once he calmed down, he released his hold on his hair and slumped down on his seat.

Takemichi turned his eyes back to Dazai who was reading the same red book again. Now that Takemichi noticed this, he always sees that book around her.

"What are you reading, Dazai-san..?" He asked as he eyed her who was still reading the book.

"A good book." She replied, not taking her eyes off the page.

He tilted his head. "You're still not finished reading that?"

"No, I already finished it. Besides, I already know everything that happens in this book." She turned over a page.