034

It seemed like time slowed down for her.

She was standing right in front of the limp body of a girl who she adored so much. The limp body on the cold concrete ground looked so lifeless—

She slowly stumbled over to her, forgetting everything else— not hearing anything but her faint shallow breathing.

Soft crunches were heard from every quick step she took. The heavy snow that's being stepped on could be heard from how quiet it is. From how shock everyone is— from how scared everyone is. Though by 'everyone' it meant a ginger haired boy, a brunette, and a dying person.

With a pale- horrified face, she hastily kneeled down next to the body and shakily hovered her hands on top of the bullet wounds.

Gulping, she checked how deadly the wounds are. She noticed, despite the cold wind and the heavy snow filled with her blood around her form— her body is still warm.

She let out an empty chuckle.

..Can she still survive?

She shook her head and focused on checking her bloodied up torso again. Her body shuddered when her hands felt the familiar warm liquid of blood. The rust-like stench of blood filled her nose as she inhaled air.

One, two— no. Four bullet wounds.

Biting her lower lip, she began to think— calculate the time it'll take for her to bring her to a friend she knows.

Can she survive? Can she carry her body to a doctor she knows and manage to heal her? How long will it take for her to bring her to Yokohama?

Raising her right arm, she lifted her head and checked her pulse. Her nervousness died down a bit when she saw her chest slowly rise up and down. Back to her pulse, It was faint.. but it was still there.

There was still hope... right?

She pursed her lips and looked around. Her hazel eyes darted between trees, street lamps and buildings. 

Where's everyone?

How come nobody heard the shots that were fired? Why didn't anybody come out and stop the wound from bleeding even more? Why didn't anyone help her? Why did they just leave her here? Why was she outside when she should be at home at this time of the night? Why is she all alone? Why did they leave her alone? What's going on? What's going to happen to her? Is she going to die like this? why is this happening— how is this hAppeningwhatthEheLlisgoingon

huH—?

wait..

...where's Mikey..?

Her eyes getting dim, the mind getting twisted with thoughts raging inside her fragile little head, her eyes snapped over to her partner.

Frightened by the sudden eye contact, the boy with ginger hair jumped with his hands quivering.

"...Find Mikey."

She ordered with a cold look. Nevermind the one who shot her right now, where is the one who should be protecting her?