026

Screams and shouts were coming out of the delinquents' mouths when they lunged towards each other.

While Mikey was fending off for himself, Draken was staring right at Kazutora. The two tattooed males were staring at each other. While one was pissed, the other was worried and concerned.

Takemichi panicked when he saw Chifuyu wasn't next to him anymore. He turned his head left and right, trying to find them. 'shit!! Where's Baji-kun and Chifuyu!?'

He looked around— only to be shoved left and right by Toman and Valhalla delinquents.

"Raaagh!" A random Valhalla delinquent came rushing at him pulling his fist back. Takemichi flinched with nervous sweat around his face.

"—eEP!" The bleached blonde male cowered and got ready to be punched to the face, only for it to not happen.

"Maa.. that's a bad move attacking him." A familiar voice chuckled while catching the delinquent's fist.

" What the!? What's a girl doing in a fight!!" The delinquent screamed as he tried pulling his fist back.

Takemichi slowly looked up at his saviour seeing familiar brown locks of hair. He stared in awe as she punched the male.

'so cool..'

Sparkles were around his eyes as he just watched Dazai protect him. Then a thought forced itself into his mind making him slightly embarrassed hiding behind a girl. His mouth opened and asked,

"Dazai-san..? W-why are yo—"

"Because you were about to get punched, Takemichi-kun!" She turned her head to him and gave him a bright smile.

"I wouldn't want somebody suddenly attacking you unprepared." She turned back to her opponent and gave him a grin that made him freeze.

Dazai took the time to punch him in the gut several times and kicked him in the balls while smiling like she wasn't doing anything brutal.

Some winced when they saw her kick him there.

Nahoya by the side proudly puffed out his chest and cheered her on saying things like 'I taught her how to punch like that!' and continued to punch some delinquents who were in his way with the same smile as Dazai.

Some watchers turned to look at Dazai who was making the Valhalla delinquent cough out blood.

"Damn brutal.." The oldest Haitani sibling whistled followed with a chuckle.

The youngest Haitani turned to look at his brother. "Aren't girls fighting in this brawl unfair?"

The oldest thought of it for a second before he shook his head. "No, as long as you're strong it's good. Just like what they say, equality."