010

Dazai and Y/n were hanging out in the library. The brunette was unsurprisingly quiet while re-reading her favorite red covered book.

The Complete Guide To Suicide

Why were the two exactly hanging out in the library though?

Since Dazai wanted to check out a new book about death. She was actually seriously planning on how the both of them would die. Dazai asked Y/n's opinion here and there everytime she asks which she would prefer.

Fall down the stairs? Fall down a bridge?jump off a cliff? Skydiving but you don't take out your parachute? Shoot your head? Drown? Or just the normal hanging yourself.

Yeah, Y/n definitely was enjoying their suicide conversation.

Y/n was bored since this era didn't have fast internet or touch screens so she settled for the library instead. In her last life, she was always reading at Fanfiction.net, ao3 and wattpad. She watched different types of animes and mangas too. She also watched TikTok on her phone so her humour is definitely broken.

Y/n really wanted to go to the Adult's aisle since those kind of Godly stories make her giddy and have butterflies flutter in her stomach from the romance, thriller and angst. But she's unsure of going there. She's atleast eighty percent sure that the generation here doesn't approve of you casually reading 18+ content out in the open when you're physically fourteen.

But still, she reasons with herself.

'if I read smut out in the open I could be an influencer to the future children..!' Y/n's weird side thought.

Her logical side retorted. 'But I could get many complaints from so many people.'

'but I could be written down in history!' Her weird side's eyes burned in determination.

Her logical side rolled her eyes as she replied. 'Yeah, history as a horny pervert reading smut out in the open..'

'But doesn't Kakashi do it too?' Her weird side questioned.

Her logical side facepalmed. 'Dumbass, we're not in Naruto. '

In the end, after her mini mental debate, Y/n decided that she's just gonna read some Korean novel.

Unexpectedly, Dazai's phone vibrated on top of the table they're hanging out at. Dazai immediately grabbed her phone and answered the call.

"Moshi mosh~?" She greeted.

On the other side of the phone call, Mikey smiled. "Sa-chin! Are you free right now?" He enthusiastically asked.

Dazai glanced at Y/n who was so immersed in her book. "I mean.. I'm in a library right now.. why?" She tilted her head.