047

"and that.. mm.. he's at it again."

"ugh, i swear he's gonna get scolded."

the person they're talking about is a tall, handsome man with luscious pink locks of hair.

oh, and did they mention this man has a flat ass?

"sanzu."

no reply from the male.

the others sighed at his lack of response.

another tall man piped in, "Let me try, rin. hey, sanzu!"

sanzu ignored ran and continued what he's doing. he was hunched back on the chair, holding the latest iphone and was focusing his eyes.

all of them inside the room heard the same repeated song. over and over again. it was on loop, and it was slowly getting imprinted in their minds.

"What are you doing?" a brunette slowly asked.

"B--b-boss!" he flinched and quickly exited a specific app. "i- i was just memorizing a tiktok dance.."

"how can you even dance with that flat ass of yours.." kokonoi muttered quietly to himself. though, sanzu heard it.

"quiet! you have no right to speak with your roach eyes!"

"roach!? what do yo-"

"pipe down, the boss is getting impatient.." a man with bleached blonde hair pinched the bridge of his nose. he had tan skin, and pretty purple eyes.

one with a scar on his face nodded at his childhood friend's warning, "mm. shut your mouths or i'll blast a hole in your face. especially you, sanzu."

"hey, hey.. why stop when things are getting interesting?" with a tattoo of 'sin' and 'punishment' on the back of their hands, hanma chuckled. "it's not everyday we can see our little drug addict wanting to dance.."

the oldest in the room grumbled tiredly while blowing a cigarette. he was tired. so tired of their shits. takeomi just wants to rest and spoil his little sister, senju, who was currently working in a pet shop with kazutora and chifuyu.

a chilling aura then got released in the room.

all of them turned to the one in the center, a brunette who had short hair, locks of brown that doesn't even reach their shoulders. they were smiling.. eerily. and that smile was pointed to non other than the pink bitch.

sanzu.

he sweated bullets and held a comedical expression, "b-boss.. i, i was just.. i just wanted to do this one trending dance.. forgive me." he turned his phone off and gave it to his older brother who wordlessly took the gadget.

the brown haired female continued to smile.

"mhm. right, i didn't see you. go on." she chuckled, "do your little dance."

"phew.." sweat dropped from his face.

and the others felt relieved that their tall friend wasnt gonna get killed. they were a tad bit happy for sanzu. lucky little bitch.

"you're gonna lose your arms, haruchiyo. Pay attention. This is a meeting." izana scoffed with his arms crossed together.

"do you even remember what the meeting is about, sanzu?" kakucho questioned.

"....no..?"

"..."

takemichi quietly searched around the vicinity. he had one question in mind.