014

It was a battle of death.

Two best friends were fighting each other with determination clear in their eyes.

They shoved their fists towards each other.

One hand was bandaged because of blood, while the other's was uninjured.

Droplets of blood dripped down on the concrete floor when the two shoved their fists towards each other again.

Tachibana Hinata stood in the middle of the two.

She was tearing up at the scene.

Why?

Well...

"I'm not gonna lose, Y/n-chan..!" Dazai shouted and pulled her fist back.

Y/n glared at her. "No way in hell am I gonna lose!"

Hinata, having enough of it, screamed.

"P—please stop if you two!!"

Y/n halted her incoming fist along with Dazai. Dazai noticing Hinata crying, instantly dashed to her side and took out a handkerchief. She gently dabbed the material on Hinata's eyes. "Beauties shouldn't cry, Hina-chan.."

Y/n was only staring at Hinata with a horrified look. She shoved Dazai away from Hinata and held Hinata's tear faced cheek.
"Stop crying, Hinata! Or else.. your mascara will spread!"

"B—but.. you two are fighting." Hinata hiccuped. "And Y/n-chan is hurt because she tripped.."

Indeed, Y/n was hurt. What was the cause? 'cause her dumbass tripped on air and somehow her hand shoved the knife holders on the counter and got herself cut when a knife magically flipped on air.

"O—oh.." Y/n sweatdropped and turned her head towards Dazai.

Dazai looked back at Y/n, the determination back in her eyes.

"Speaking of fight... We're still not done Y/n-chan." Determination flared in her hazel eyes.

Y/n nodded and moved right in front of Dazai. "Yes.. we haven't won or lost yet."

Hinata panicked. "S—stop!"

But she couldn't stop them.

The two best friends pulled their fist and got ready.

"Rock,"

"Paper,"

"Scissors,"

Then they moved their fist towards each other. "Shoot!!"

Dazai got rock while Y/n did scissors.

Y/n slumped down on the floor and groaned. "Nooooo.... I don't wanna wear a Yukata!!"