043

"I don't even know why I married you!!"

A particular pink haired individual shouted as he slammed his hands on the table causing a very loud sound to echo around the room.

A brunette gasped.

With the words he said, it felt like she was stabbed multiple— no hundreds of times.

She could hear her heart crack from listening to his words.

A dissatisfied frown took over her captivating features, "We never should've met! I regret meeting you!!"

Nahoya gritted his teeth and scowled at her, showing his shiny teeth that were clenched together in anger.

"I regret meeting you too! I don't get why I chose to stay with your suicidal ass!"

Tears welled up in Dazai's eyes, "I— I never should've wasted my time on you!"

He jabbed a finger at her, "this never would've happened if you didn't flirt with other people from time to time!!"

"..Are you calling me a cheater..?" She slowly murmured a question with her lower lip trembling. "I.. I didn't know you thought about me that way, Nahoya-kun.."

He nodded, "Yes. You're a lying, cheating, piece of shit! You're not the person I married.. you're not the person I love!"

She felt her stomach drop.

Was what he said really true..?

"I.. I—" she touched her cheek and felt something wet.

Oh, she was crying.

Dazai sniffed with her nose getting red, "fine then.. we're getting a divorce.."

she then looked up at him.

"And I'm taking the kids!!"

Nahoya stumbled on his footing, "what?! You can't do that!!"

"Yes, I actually can! And you won't see me ever again!!"

"No! I'm taking the twins!" He quickly said with a worried look, "the kids won't survive with you! They're– they're gonna die!"

"Well, fuck you since I'm bringing them either way! They don't deserve a father like you!"

The married couple bickered back and forth.

Mitsuya was awkwardly sitting at the back before pushing the monopoly board away on the table, "..maybe we should stop playing."

Dazai's upcoming tears instantly stopped flowing. She nodded and high fived Nahoya, "Good acting!"

"Yeah! Haha!" The pinknette slapped his hand on hers and took a seat next to her.

Earlier, since they were located in the same hospital, they played monopoly since they were bored.

Mitsuya and Nahoya just came back after Dazai made them an escape route out of the hospital. While she was alone, she was quiet and kept asking the doctors and nurses for a double suicide.

It's the brunette's way of coping ever since the (h/c) haired girl died. Well, in this world at least. It's like Dazai is filling out her absence, she wants to die already but at the same time not because of promises she made with her and since the Port Mafia won't take her death lightly. She's an executive after all.

So here are the three of them now, Dazai, Mitsuya and Nahoya playing board games. Almost all of them were covered in bandages head to toe. And honest to say, Dazai was loving their new look of being covered in bandages.