024

Gifts.

People give gifts- presents to other people. It doesn't matter whether it's for a certain occasion or event, you just give them. Sometimes, handing a certain individual presents at a random time with unclear motives are considered unknown for the oblivious receiver- or, gratitude for something the receiver did that made the giver want to give them something.

Gifts come along with words from the giver most of the time too. Sometimes, they prepare a speech with their feelings wholely mixed in it while giving out the present.

But our dear Y/n has problems.

She can't make and word out a wonderful speech while giving out the present she made with the help of Mitsuya Takashi.

Why?

Because she's an awkward little shit.

Even more awkward when the person you're giving the gift to wasn't even supposed to be real- just a drawing.

Normally she would just shove the gift towards the person but no— the person she's giving it to is Dazai. A genderbend Osamu Dazai! The Dazai who is mysterious and you don't really know anything about her character except for her love of suicide.

So, she's gonna have to suck it up and give it to hot suicidal girl because the anime character she's giving it to is a real human. A human that breathes, thinks, blinks. A human that has opinions. And that's why she's nervous since she doesn't really know anything about the brunette.

She wasn't even supposed to be in this world, so who is she to say that these beings aren't real? Honestly, Y/n really felt like she just ruined the love interests' chances with Dazai. It's pretty obvious with the way they glare at her in jealousy every now and then. But she'd just shrug it off with a shit eating grin because you know what they say— First come, First serve.

There's another thing that worries her.

She doesn't know why- wait, maybe she does. But everytime the (h/c) haired girl always gets close to the Tokyo Manji Gang members, she feels like something awful is going to happen to them. It's the same feeling of watching an anime on her phone while finding out a character is going to die because she got spoiled by a manga reader. There's just that gnawing pain in the pit of her stomach telling her shit is about to go down.

She released a deep sigh and turned to look at the moon. She was on the rooftop of the apartment building Dazai's staying at. She would like sing Fly Me To The Moon right now because of the atmosphere but she doesn't want to be that one cringey Y/n where they sing Fight Song on top of the rooftop's.

Why was she in the rooftop though in the first place? That, she doesn't know. Her feet must have led her there for plot reasons but eh. She just shrugged it off.