037

"Hey there."

"Hm?"

"wanna join me in a double suicide?"

A brunette asked an albino.

The albino in question had white fluffy hair, blue cat like eyes and was holding a skateboard between his left arm. He looked around thirteen or something.

"..no. you're weird." he turned around and ran towards a particular direction. "Gon! Wait for me—" and with that last call of his friend, he left.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...You can ask me for a double suicide, Dazai-san." Akutagawa eagerly shifted his footing with his eyes looking expectantly at his mentor. "..I—- I wouldn't mind.."

"..."

"..."

A sad pout made it's way to his face when he didn't get an answer from her. Did Dazai's silence meant she rejected his idea? If so, that made him a tad bit sad.

But in truth, Dazai was only silent since she was shocked and was mulling over his words and was actually considering it.

Distressed.

That's what the time leaper felt the moment he leaped back into the past. He felt disappointed at himself too for not saving a certain (h/c) haired girl.

Too much information was hurting his little pea sized brain. There's also a thing or something called ability users. He heard that from what the man named Fyodor said.

So.. If there's such a thing called Ability Users, does that mean there are other abilities other than his Time-leaping, and Gogol's ability that magically disappears and reappears in a different place? Takemichi doesn't know how his ability works so he's assuming that it's like that.

The bleached blonde male bit his lip and plopped down onto his bed. With furrowed brows, he recalled what they said. It looked like Dazai, Fyodor and Gogol weren't the only ones in the Decay of Angels. He didn't know how many were there. But he did know that there weren't a lot.

There's someone named Sigma too. He heard that name from Dazai. It sounded like a male's name, that's why he's assuming it's a man. So, doing some counting with his fingers- there are three members that Takemichi met and one member that he hasn't met but had heard his name.

A frown slowly took over his face when he remembered Dazai told them about his time leaping abilities. If he goes back to the future now.. Will Naoto still be alive? Or is he already dead?

Sighing, he pulled the blanket over his head and comfortably laid down with his pajamas.

"I need to learn more about these ability users.." He mumbled with his eyes getting heavy. And with one last turn, he clicked off his lights and slept.

'Hopefully I don't get nightmares.. '

Takemichi had a nightmare.

About what? He couldn't remember. But he did recognize six people all wearing white clothing. While five out of the six of them had their bodies completely instact, one only had the head and the upper chest- there was nothing else other than that person's chest and head. No arms, no legs, just the head and their upper torso.

Here he was now. Standing right in front of Dazai's apartment door with dark and deep eyebags. Next to him were the Toman founders except Pah-chin. Oh, Chifuyu was also next to them.