020

YEAR 2003   

"Ocean time!!"

The familiar smell of the ocean breeze was near the vicinity.

Their once mundane feeling and opinion now shattered as they swerved left and right with their own motorcycles.

The strong wind that was helping the ocean create considerable waves came over and accompanied the six boys who were driving on the vehicles.

The location they're in right now is currently Yokohama, they were riding next to a road that had a metal fence, separating them from the substantial land of water.

The peculiar styles of their long and short hair whipped around from the fast pacing of their motorcycle. Though, their hair was flying around rather bizarrely, except for the ones who really have short hair that it's considered shaved, they were still enjoying the wind.

"Hell, yeah! This feels great!!" Baji exclaimed with a wide smile, enjoying their fast ride along with the setting they're in.

"Feel that breeze!!" Kazutora shouted while feeling the heavy ocean breeze sink into his skin.

Pah-chin, who was holding the Tokyo Manji Gang flag behind Mitsuya, frowned. "Hey!! Let's pick up the pace!!" He yelled in annoyance.

"We can't, remember!? 'cause he's too slow!!" Mitsuya replied back with the same volume as his voice.

Just as the last statement came out of Mitsuya's mouth, the engines of their motorcycle stopped as they looked back at Mikey who was at the back sitting on his moped with a nonchalant look.

"Mikey!!"

"Listen, if you're too slow you won't see Dazai faster." Draken said with a knowing look directed at him.

Mikey took the bait.

"What!? Then let's go! Sa-chin must be bored and waiting already!!"

Baji nodded along with him. "Yeah!! We rarely see Osa-chan, and we're right here in Yoka— Yokai—Yokahamu—-"

"It's Yokohama, Baji." Mitsuya provided while putting a hand on his shoulder.

Baji smiled and eagerly nodded his head. "Yeah, Yokohama!!"

Pah-chin by the side only sighed. "I hope she's atleast lively, she's frowning too much."

Draken smacked the back of his head. "Idiot, she was in a bad mood the last time we met her."

"Hm.. what do you know? Maybe if we move here in Yokohama, we'll see her daily!" Kazutora hummed with an enthusiastic grin.

Baji's mouth made an 'o' shape. "Yeah! Good thinking Kazutora!"