013

The date today was August 1, 2005.

While two of Toman's best friends, Mikey and Draken are fighting, two other people were hanging out.

The two best friends were walking around in the park where the two of them first met. While Dazai was in her normal Mafia clothing, Y/n was wearing a monochrome themed outfit to match with Dazai's mafia look.

She was wearing on of Dazai's black trench coats. Y/n was supposed to pick out Dazai's trench coat that had symbols similar to Toman's but decided not to when she noticed that it was personally sewed by a certain person.

While Dazai was wearing men's shoes, Y/n was wearing black heels, black shades and black jeans along with one of Dazai's white button up shirts to match the brunette's Bad Bitch energy.

So all in all, the both of them looked badass walking together in all black and white.

While walking around and Y/n doing weird poses and scaring children off, she spotted a male with blonde hair with green eyes. He was wearing a black mask and one of Toman's uniform.

She tugged on Dazai's coat and pointed at the blond dude. "Hey look."

Dazai turned her head towards the person she's pointing at and saw one of Toman's members minding their own business. The blond haired boy was taking off his mask while sitting on a bench and silently eating a hamburger.

After Dazai saw what Y/n was pointing at, she turned her hazel eyes on her (e/c) ones behind Y/n's shades. "What's up?" Dazai asked.

"Ain't he a part of toman??" Y/n asked back while eyeing the boy who had two scars on both corners of his lips.

"Yup!" Dazai nodded while popping the 'p'. She then narrowed her eyes at Y/n. "Why? You wanna talk to Sanzu-kun?"

Then Dazai let out a scandalized gasp. "Don't tell me you're the one cheating on me this time!" She held both of Y/n's shoulders while shaking her small/tall figure.

Immediately, after Y/n heard that accusation come out of her mouth, she denied while shaking her head. "No! He looks like a future drug addict— wouldn't want to talk to someone like that.. but he is hot.." she whispered the last part to herself.

Dazai stared at her adorable face for a moment before innocently smiling at her. "How'd you thought of him becoming like that in the future?"

"I don't know.  Just a hunch?" Y/n shrugged her shoulders.

Dazai stayed silent and eyed her with a scrutinizing gaze for a moment before giving her a close eyed smile and hugging her waist.

"Mou~ you're so cute Y/n-chan~" Dazai cooed as the hold on Y/n's waist tightened.