005

She was standing behind Takemichi while looking at the field. Takuya was standing there along with an unfamiliar student from a different school.

Dazai put her hands on her hips and tilted her head upward feeling like she was forgetting something.

'hmm.. what was I about to do today~?' She mentally asked herself.

She remembered. 'Aha!'

She poked his shoulder.

"Takemichi-kun, I'm just going to get something in the classroom. " She informed him with a lopsided grin.

Takemichi turned his head at her with a raised eyebrow. Takemichi was really nervous today because Takuya, one of his bestfriends have to in the ring. More importantly, Takuya has the weakest body among the group of friends.

" O—oh, why the classroom?" He asked her, still stuttering because he can't remove the nervousness he has for his friend.

She brightly smiled. "Just forgot something, I'll come right back!"

Takemichi suddenly felt something ominous bubble in his gut the moment she smiled that brightly. He suspiciously narrowed his eyes at her.

'don't tell m—'

His thoughts were cut short when he heard a loud voice speak from below. "Greetings to all gentlemen who have gathered here! " A delinquent on the bottom of the field spoke aloud.

Takemichi snapped his head and trained his eyes in the ring.

The delinquent opened his arms wide and motioned his hands to the two people other than him in the ring. "The competitors today are just as it said in the email!"

" We have Kojima from Sakura mid!" The said male raised his fist.

" Yeah!"

The crowd threw threats at him to win.

The delinquent then pointed towards Takuya. "Then we have Yamamoto from Mizo mid!"

Again, the crowd of delinquents threw threats at Takuya but this time, the threats were much more many because of the money they're sure they'll lose when Takuya loses the fight.

Takuya gulped and sweat formed on his forehead.

"The odds are 4 to 6 slightly in Kojima's favour!"

Takuya got his stance ready and pursed his lips.

'crap! I have to do something!! ' Takemichi bit his lower lip and his palms sweated.

Kiyomasa blew off smoke from his cigarette and smirked. "Begin. "

Takemichi inhaled a whole lot of air and squared his shoulders.