003

"Chuuya~!"

He saw something brown and black flash through the corner of his eyes and before he knew it, something dashed right into him making a large impact.

"Argh! Dazai—  you freak! What are you doing!? " He groaned while taking a hold of her head and pushing it away from him.

Dazai was hugging him with her arms wrapped around his waist and her head in his stomach.

She was practically bending at this point because of how short he is.

"But you won't see me so much more, Chibi~" she whined.

He pushed her head even more with more irritation. "Dammit, Dazai— I'm not short! I'm still growing!"

She finally let go.

"Huh? But you really are short." She raised her hand and used it as a height scaler between her height and Chuuya's.

"I told you, I'm still fifteen! I'm still growing!"

Chuuya gained an irk mark on his forehead.

He sighed. "Well, anyways what's this about me not seeing you much anymore?"

She put her hands in the air and motioned her hands toward herself.

"I'm going to tokyo!" She cheerfully said and clasped her two hands together.

"Huh? Then that's good."

She gasped and put her hands right by the position of her heart and clutched her clothing. "What!? You won't even miss me!? You wound me Chibi-kun~"

Chuuya rolled his eyes. "Shut up, and stop calling me chibi, you suicidal maniac. "

She stared at him for a moment before shrugging. "Hmph. Okay then~"

"Chibi-kun~"

"Argh! You waste of bandages!!"

"Hm~ what's going on here?"

Takemichi managed to raise his head up and saw the new student from earlier. She was standing right up the stairs with that cheerful smile again.

He was beat up. That was obvious. He was clutching his head while taking the beating from Kiyomasa. The beating from his friends earlier should've been done but he suddenly asked if he could see the leader of the Tokyo Manji Gang.

Kiyomasa got really pissed and punched Takimichi, the punch was later turned into a beating.

Did Dazai know that Takemichi wanted to see the Tokyo Manji Gang leader?

Yes.

She kept her eye on him ever since she first stepped foot into Tokyo.

She wanted to see what was in Takemichi that caught her sudden interest and she watched him as he grovel on the ground saying sorry with tears and snot all over his face while he was still being beat up by Kiyomasa's friends.

"What are you doing here, Girlie?"

"Pfft—"

"Run along now, you wouldn't want get hurt would 'ya? "

They snickered.

"Now.. " she tilted her head at them. "..and why would you assume that I would get hurt?"

She jumped from the top through the flight of stairs and her feet landed a good kick on Kiyomasa's face. The impact made him stumble and harshly crash on the field with his face all bloodied up.

He was unconscious.

His friend's eyes went wide along with Takemichi's with their mouth hanging open.

'D— did the new student just do that!? That's s-so cool..! Why can't I be like her?!'

Takemichi inwardly cheered for the girl with tears running down his face and snot coming out of his nose. That move she did was so cool!

Dazai hopped onto the ground after she kicked Kiyomasa in the face. She clicked her tongue when she saw how dirty it is and tapped on her shoes. Those were new shoes, dammit.

She turned her head over to Kiyomasa's lackeys and gave them a close eyed smile.

"R—run!"

"She's gonna get us—"

"What about Kiyomasa-kun!?"

"W— we'll carry him later!!"

They flinched and instantly ran away from her saying that they will get Kiyomasa later.

When it was Takimichi's turn getting her eyes on him, he flinched too. And he sweated bullets when he saw her walking her way towards him.

She suddenly raised a hand and Takemichi instantly shut his eyes closed because of his survival instincts. When he heard a chuckle come out of her, he peeked one eye open and saw her lending a hand towards him.

"So are you going to take my hand or no?" The corner of her lips tugged up into a grin.

Now that Takemichi got a close look on her,

she really is a beauty.

But nah, Hinata is more beautiful in his eyes.

"I— I— yes!!" He held onto her hand and he was helped standing up. Though, he swayed left and right from all the harsh beatings Kiyomasa gave him.

Especially the bat.

He shivered.

"You're all beat up Takimichi-kun. "

He deadpanned at her. "No shit."

She then put a finger up and threw him a smile.

" I know how to make the pain instantly go away~"

And Takimichi, the gullible person he is brightened up and enthusiastically asked her.

"What? How? how!?"

'it feels like I need to always get painkillers..! '

She leaned in closer to his face and her lips formed up into a mischievous smile.

"Would you like to go on a double suicide with me~?"

Takimichi's eyes grew wide as saucers and took a step back from her. His face formed into a comical look.

"H— huh!??"