[ 11 ] Yellow

WARNING: mentions of drugs ( heroin ), mentions of stripping, smut including rough sex, dom Taehyung, throat-fucking, facial, hair-pulling, (sex)toys and degrading names

Chile- anyways so

******

Taehyung pressed his foot down on the pedal and stopped his car in the parking lot next to the club Jeongguk had sent him the address of. His chocolate eyes explored the place in one look, stopping on every figure who'd enter or exit the building. He was curious, and rightfully so as it was his first time actually visiting a strip club. Saying he hadn't thought about it before would've been a lie, he had wondered many times how those types of places looked like before, but he never acted on these thoughts. Now that he was here, though, he could say it was exactly like he imagined, from the outside at least.

Indeed, in front of him stood an immense building with transparent windows from which you could see male dancers of diverse ethnicities move their body in a rather explicit way, most of them dressed in fancy lingerie and gigantic heels, so big that Taehyung wondered how they could even dance in that.

His eyes subconsciously searched for a particular boy but upon realizing he wasn't here, they averted back to the door of the building on which you could see a neon sign that said 'Singularity' and right under that sign, there was another one that said 'Strip-club'.

Singularity. Was that the name of the strip club? It was such an odd name, but Taehyung didn't question it and just pushed the door open.

A strong scent of alcohol, sweat and perfume hit him all at once, causing him to cough at the sour mix of smells. His eyes explored the room curiously, taking in the foreign scenery. It was nothing like he had imagined. It was a huge, round room. In the center of that room was the stage, with three poles on it. On the left there was what seemed to be a bar, and everywhere else you could see people dancing, or just watching the strippers doing their thing.

There were five dancers on the stage, but none of them was Jeongguk — much to Taehyung's disappointment. However, once he took a glance at the bar, he caught a glimpse of the boy, who was busy chatting with another male — probably a friend of him, as the two were casually leaning on the counter with cocktails.

Taehyung took a deep breath and walked up to where the younger was, clearing his throat to get his attention. Immediately, Jeongguk's eyes snapped up and the blonde smirked, shamelessly checking the older out. But could you blame him? The man was quite the sight, with his smooth, raven hair that was pushed back to expose his forehead and his cold, unreadable irises glistening with lust. He was dressed fancy, too, a red suit to be precise. A red suit that made him look older than he was but hell — Jeongguk wasn't complaining.

"If you can't talk, you might as well use your mouth for something else, doll." Taehyung's deep, velvety voice snapped him out of his thoughts and he instantly averted his eyes to a random guy in the crowd, clearing his throat to get rid of the awkwardness. He felt his cheeks warm up at the older's comment and cursed internally, for he wasn't used to someone being so blunt and direct with him.

In fact, he was usually the one being blunt and direct. So what was it about Kim Taehyung, that made him feel so small and... submissive? The poor boy felt like it was his first time flirting with an attractive man, though it really wasn't.

"I'm sorry." He settled with after a moment of silence, unable to come up with a comeback to the other's crude words. "What did you say before that? I was focused on something else and didn't hear you."